"For Gedda" Season Finale Discussion *SPOILERS*

What show have some of you guys been watching all these years????!!!

Faking Warrick's death
Warrick committing suicide
Ecklie or the under sheriff the mole

this is not day time soap! Come on they are not cliche writers. It is most likely that Warrick does himself no favours due to his depressed state of his marriage, stress and drugs, and makes himself into an easy sap getting into a position where he can be made to *appear to have* killed Gedda. If they say even Warrick doesn't know then it sounds like drugs involved self administered or not. The team will probably rant at Grissom who will probably say something like "keep a cool head and do the best CSI job we can - that way we will find the evidence to clear him," I woud guess several of them will accuse Grissom on not supporting Warrick. But of course he will/isvery much. But just like the end of Gravedanger, it's Griss' cool head and objective thinking that will save the day. I Probably with a little help from a dept mole. Who looked like it was a uniformed officer at the end of cockroaches. Why on earth would Ecklie or the undersheriff?!? Gedda was a not a Sam Braun level of mobster - too low.

Also the promo photos show Nick and Cath with Warrick at a dinner. Appearing to say farewell, I would guess that is at the end when Warrick has been cleared and released and yet he has to leave CSI. Maybe he will take it as a warning to stop the downward spiral he was on and start working on his local community - maaybe the funeral at the start is someone that runs community sports to help kids in bad areas. Warrick would then very likely decide to do that kind of work wouldn't he? Help prevent kids getting into the kindof trouble that he had always seen the tragic end results of as a CSI???

That way warrick can appear in context when stories involve that community and he calls upon his old friends in CSI???

Now all that maybe day time soap stuff!!! But more in the csi vegas style I hope, Warrick is after all a strong moral coloured guy in the US's lead show. I think they will want to keep the role model as positive.

Anyway all just guess work!!!

But BOY AM I COUNTING DOWN THE SECONDS UNTIL THURS!
(Friday I'll then be sad as we have to wait until sept)

PS sorry this is such a looooooonnnnnngggggg post!

whoops the sentence
Probably with a little help from a dept mole.
was meant for higher up my tirade, I meant the mole will help Warrick appear guilty. NOT that the mole will help Grissom and the others clear warrick.

I will stop jamming up the ether with my unwanted options now and go have a lie down in a dark room........

RocketScientist, Please take note that it is discouraged to double post (ie back to back posting) you have a 24 hr window in which to edit if you want to add something to your post if no one has posted after you. :)

Ok, I'm really not liking the Nick with the little girlfriend thingy. Just leave him single or get him someone his own age at least. So typical. Hopefully this doesn't happen.

I kind of hate to see Warrick go. I noticed last ep he was barely in it. I'm glad though that they are finally tying up this storyline. I felt like they left me in the lurch.

Can't believe season finale already! :( Guess I'll be renting CSI seasons all over again from Netflix or just catching 'em on Spike TV.

Well, I've come to my own conclusions and decided to wait until the episode airs. Speculating has gotten me nowhere this season. I'm not to crazy on the idea of Warrick leaving, but am glad his story arc is getting clued up in the same season. Nothing worse then having to wait till the fall to find out what happens OR having it left open with no closure whatsoever.

The preview looks intense, and I hope it doesn't disappoint. Gedda is a character I didn't particularly like the first time I saw him, but on the other hand, it made for an interesting storyline...which I do like. Guess it's the love hate scenario!

I don't think Warrick is the mole. Do you remember the first episode that Gedda was in? The one where Warrick was suspended? At the end of the episode, we see someone on the phone to Gedda telling him that Warrick has been suspended. Warrick would not be able to do that himself. Just my humble opinion though!

Last edited:
I don't think Warrick is the mole. Do you remember the first episode that Gedda was in? The one where Warrick was suspended? At the end of the episode, we see someone on the phone to Gedda telling him that Warrick has been suspended. Warrick would be able to do that himself. Just my humble opinion though!

Thanks for pointing that out! I was thinking about that today and whether or not I was remembering correctly.

Maybe it's snarky Hodges:rommie: or someone we never considered, it's certainly not Warrick:( so who? not Nick or Greg, or Brass or Doc, and not Grissom, or Cath, so who's left?

^^Ecklie. :lol:

I don't know. I almost wouldn't put it past them to make him the leak. It would be interesting, but I think that would be sad. Especially if he got fired. I like him for being the lab's antagonist.

Maybe it's IAB, or maybe someone we've never met in the lab.

Last edited:
Oh how cute, Nick's little 12 year old girlfriend is named Stephanie-how much cuter could they get. Gees, must have been a slow day in the writers' room.

i know people in their 50s named stephanie, so i really dont see your point.

i wonder how warrick can possibly come back in the future (if this is indeed true) as the preview shows him being put into the back of a cruiser while handcuffed. when nick was accused of murdering the stripper they held off pressing charges because he would be fired, even if proven innocent later.

im glad it looks like warrick is on his way out in a dramatic fashion, thats the way to do it really. although his character is becoming kind of a bad guy, its much more interesting than sneaking off in the middle of the night.

Now see these two comments that are just from this thread alone, this doesn't count what was in the spoiler lab regarding the new character they would be bringing in as Nicks Girlfriend. Please read below the quotes.
Oh how cute, Nick's little 12 year old girlfriend is named Stephanie-how much cuter could they get. Gees, must have been a slow day in the writers' room.
LOL yeah i agree with you... Slow day on the old writers department, yeah, Nick's 12 year old girlfriend lol... I love that.
Let me remind you ALL regarding the rule of "Show Criticism" "It's fine to say a certain aspect of CSI is bad, as long as you don't insult the people who think otherwise, and as long as you actually back up what you say. Jumping in and shouting "[Name Sucks]" is not an acceptable form of constructive criticism."

Now the comments about her [Stephanie] age is boarding on absurb, is she younger apparently so, but the comments written in what would seem like a snarky/sarcastic way are really not necessary. If you don't like her that is fine, but they haven't introduced her yet. - It got snarky with GSR and it was asked that it be stopped, this relationship (should the show persue it) is no different. Want to discuss the relationship as it PERTAINS to the episode then that is fine, lets just keep it civil (as stated in the rule) and please leave out the nasty comments.

OTHER Q: As to the question regarding if the discussion of Nick/Stephanie relationship even belongs here, it does, as we have stated before many times, if any relationship is relevant of said episode then it would come into play in a discussion thread. IF it does not pertain to the episode then it would have to go to SC.

I dont like how they are going with Warrick's exit, I think it's over dramatic and Warrick has become self indulgent looser with no self control. :(

I'm kinda of leaning towards Ickly Ecklie myself, he'd do anything to score points with his superior, who is his boss BTW, is it Sherrif McKeane? he's not trustworthy what's-so-ever:evil:and doesn't seem particulary fond of Warrick! I forgot Archie a total solid lab guy and no way Jose David or Wendy.. so who else would it be?

Back