"For Gedda" Season Finale Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 10, 2008.

1. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Last edited: May 10, 2008
  2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Something worries me about the mole thing...what if it's someone we know a bit better? I worry that the writers are going in a certain direction with it...

3. ladyheather69

ladyheather69 Civilian

I agree. I hope they don't have Warrick kill himself, and I also hope that they don't have him on death row or something.

I vaguely remember reading a bit back that Gary Dourdan wasn't coming back for season 9 anyway....and then just recently he got himself into trouble with drug possession.

I just hope the writers give his character a good send off.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Watch the preview, do you see Warrick is going to act he have a heart attack? I think Grissom, Nick, Catherine and maybe Greg will be there and help Warrick fake his death. Do you see the casket the men carry? Pallbearer are going to be in it. I think Warrick is faking his death, not even Ecklie, Undersheriff or other officer are not going to know about Warrick faking his death.

6. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I just watched the promo again and Warrick isn't having a heart attack...he's having memory issues and that is definetly from all the drugs. The casket that is being carried is more than likely Gedda's, because in true CSI fashion something will happen at the burial. Warrick is going to probably end up in jail since the evidence is pointing everything at him. He'll be in jail and perhaps get some probation time in S9. But again this is all speculation.

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

It has been said he could come back, but right now he isn't coming back after "For Gedda."

8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

If they were to fake his death, that would be a definite "jump the shark" moment for CSI.

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm just take a guess how they going to do with Warrick. How Warrick is going to leave? They are not going to killed him off, he could come back for nineth season. He could go to jail for something he didn't do or whatever the writers' are going to do with Warrick. Just wait and see on Thursday night. I could be wrong about Warrick fake his death.

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

The casket isn;t his or Geddas. I don't remember who's, but when spoilers first came out for the ep, it started out at a funeral...

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I believe its a football coach. Or someone related to a sport. I don't recall.

12. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

faking his death would take CSI into the realms of CSI Miami as far as stupidity goes. It ain't happening ;)

TBH, I actually wish they would kill him off. Nothing against Gary Dourdan (who is lovely! I hope he sorts his problems out) or Warrick, I just think that keeping characters hanging on is a cop-out. IE: saying 'he may come back'. Why do that. If they have fired him off, then have the balls to stand by the decision.

That may sound harsh, but it just seems weak to me to leave it open ended.

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well I think him actually getting jail time would be enough, accused of a crime. I mean none of them have done that and I do not feel that would be a cop-out. If anything he will not be able to work. Remember with Nick, Ecklie told him that if he was actually arrested he would no longer have a job. Warrick looks to be definitely arrested so he would be out of a job anyway. He probably ends up moving away if anything, to find a new job.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Pabzi is right, the spoilers were about a funeral. In fact I was the one who posted the original spoiler but forget about it until this post from Pabzi reminded me! A football coach dies and he falls out the bottom of his coffin, along with another body that should not be there. The CSI's have to take his body under protest by the funeral goers, It's the CSI's who are returning the casket.

So we can stop speculating that the funeral may be Warrick's.

Last edited: May 11, 2008
  15. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

I've just seen the trailer...

Wow its good, yeah it looks like Warrick is histroy... I think that the under sheriff however has planted information, and he really is the spy.

That would probably make any person wanna quit their job.

Good for Nicky sticking up for his friend!!!