"For Gedda" Season Finale Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 10, 2008.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Air Date: Thursday, May 15, 2008
    Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#817) "For Gedda"

WARRICK'S FUTURE AS A CSI IS IN JEOPARDY WHEN HE IS ACCUSED OF MURDERING A FAMOUS VEGAS GANGSTER, ON THE EIGHTH SEASON FINALE. - Warrick is accused of murdering a famous Vegas gangster and even he is uncertain of his guilt or innocence. - On the upcoming season finale of CSI, Warrick's future as a CSI is in jeopardy when he is accused of murdering a famous Vegas gangster.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Gil Grissom: William Petersen
    Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
    Warrick Brown: Gary Dourdan
    Nick Stokes: George Eads
    Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
    Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
    Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
    Hodges: Wallace Langham

RECURRING CAST:
    David Phillips: David Berman
    Wendy Simms: Liz Vassey
    Conrad Ecklie: Marc Vann
    Archie Johnson: Archie Kao

GUEST CAST:
    Bobby Dawson: Gerald McCullouch
    Henry Andrews: Jon Wellner
    Undersheriff McKeen: Conor O'Farrell
    Lou Gedda: John Capodice
    IA Officer Wagenbach: Jay Karnes
    Carolina Bell: Donzaleigh Abernathy
    Kerwinkle Lord: Lee Weaver
    Pallbearer #1: James Earl
    Pallbearer #2: Kwame Patterson
    Benny Harper: Randy Mulkey
    Officer Metcalf: Joseph Patrick Kelly
    Officer Devlin: DeLon Howell
    Daniel Pritchard: David Gianopoulos
    Stephane (aka Waitress): Deborah Ann Woll
    Officer Akers: Larry Sullivan

TELEPLAY BY: Dustin Lee Abraham and Richard Catalani
    STORY BY: Dustin Lee Abraham and Kenneth Fink
    DIRECTED BY: Kenneth Fink

LINKS:
    Thanks To The Futon Critic
    CBS.com

2. WornSouls

WornSouls Witness

Hopefully it's all a et-up so Warrick can go undercover in prison, that way he's safe and still working law enforcement. *crosses fingers*. I know I'm going to be on the edge of my seat until those final few minutes!

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

A couple of people I talked to at work thought, after seeing next week's preview, that Warrick was actually the mole in the department for Gedda. I hadn't thought of that, but it's an interesting idea.

4. WornSouls

WornSouls Witness

Ahhh, the least expected, that's a very interesting idea. But after the Judge thing, I hoped he would have stopped being someone's puppet, but maybe he's fallen back into old habits, great theory!

5. Veze

Veze Rookie

I don't know why but I have a strong feeling that Warrick will shot himself. He's depressed and it seems he'll loose the only thing left... his job. I really don't know... just a feeling (and I'm not as good as Nana Olaf with this).

(he'll still be able to play in future episodes as a guest star in flashback)

6. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I'm very interested to see what happens to Gedda (as creepy as he was, this is an interesting character) in this ep, as well as what happens to Warrick.

I don't think Warrick will kill himself, more so quit on his own accord or be told to take an unpaid leave of absence.

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

OH I hope Warrick doesn't kill himself. The character deserves so much more than that. The evil writers already tearing him apart. I'd rather see Warrick quit then do himself in.

Oh how cute, Nick's little 12 year old girlfriend is named Stephanie-how much cuter could they get. Gees, must have been a slow day in the writers' room.

8. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ Wow, that made me laugh aloud. xD
    Anywho, I sort of think that Warrick did shoot Gedda, or the promo might just be messing with my mind. If Warrick will be back in season 9, then I doubt he will be found guilty... or the team visits him in prison. Wow, that'd be kind of depressing. What if Warrick was put up for Death Row? :eek:

9. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

LOL yeah i agree with you... Slow day on the old writers department, yeah, Nick's 12 year old girlfriend lol... I love that. That just isnt Warrick's style to commit suicide, if anything I see him just walking out... Not saying anything to Grissom, Greg, Cath or Nick, just walking out of the doors of the Las Vegas Crime lab and we see him walking out of the doorway NOT looking back.

Maybe, who knows, but dear me no shooting yourself Warrick.

Yeah Warrick is heading for bad times, and Nick gets a girlfriend.....

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Anyone think that the mole is the Undersherriff or the lovely Conrad himself?

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

It would make an interesting twist to have Conrad as the mole, as we haven't seen him hardly at all this season and then he's finally showing up.

I'm looking forward to this episode. It'll be great to see how the writer's send of Warrick and what they do with his character. Not to mention Bobby D. is coming back!

12. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Bobby D's coming back? Yeah, cool I cant wait to see him, he should be in CSI more but i guess that the actor who plays Bobby D is a busy actor.

I love the character...

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

It would be very interesting to see Ecklie or the Under-sheriff as the mole. It would not surprise me if it was either of them, they are both sneaky characters.

14. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Yeah thats does sound about right... Maybe the under sheriff wants to bring down Grissom and his team and the best way to do it, is by bringing it down from inside... Who knows.

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

:lol: I'm thinking that with all the drama surrounding Warrick that Nick meeting a girl does not seem to fit. I really hope this scene I read gets cut. Maybe saved for later next season, maybe by then she'll be a little older!

Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing this ep, it just seems so intense and dramatic from the promos. Its too bad the writers have decided to assassinate Warrick's character though. I still wanna see it. If he does get killed off, he could always return next season as a ghost.

The under-sheriff would make a good mole, I can't stand the guy so I hope he is. That way we can get rid of him.