Flack & Aiden #2 - Benzosothyazolonal Lovin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh. Such a wonderful fic. ;)

Which reminds me that I'm currently finishing up a three part story (perhaps a three part) and another chapter of Revenge.

Yes this ship will never die. We're quiet; yes, but in our hearts we're all still supporting them. Shit I'm trying to sound smart but end up sounding like a dumb ass. :lol:

Well... I made a Flaiden wallpaper a few months ago and I posted it but not many ppl saw it.

My Flack/Aiden wallpaper

Your wallpaper is a beauty. It brings back memories. I so rooted for Flack and Aiden to come to be.

*sigh* Yeah. But that's the beauty of fan fiction. I can make them together. :D

Right now in my fan fic Aiden's gonna work in the Miami crime lab. ;) :lol: It's in fanfiction.net though I haven't uploaded it yet. If you want to look for it, search for "CSiDoreen".

Oh, thanks for your comment on the wallpaper! :D I didn't have any special graphic-making thingamajig that time like Photoshop or Photofiltre.

:lol: Working on the story though it won't be up till maybe end of next week. I need inspiration to work on it. And I'm thinking of a theme song for Flack/Aiden. Since in my fan fic I'm gonna have Aiden come back and... ummm... I think I've said too much. :lol:

Hey gang. It's been quiet in here lately...

Recently, I posted the UK version of the CSI:NY DVD cover in the DNA thread because they had those two characters together. However, I just came across another piece of promo material for the DVD and thought you'd be interested to see it, as it has a somewhat different line up, as you will see...

csi_ny_2.jpg

flack_aiden.jpg

Thought you might enjoy that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back