Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie mentioned in his interview with the CSI magazine that he'd approached the prop department to let him use his late grandfather's badge number beginning in S5. Has anyone noticed a change in the numbers between S1-4 and S5?

I remember reading that too La Guera. I haven't noticed anything yet, still looks like the same numbers to me.

Great pics CSINYMIA000! I love him in white! :drool: He just looked sooo good that whole episode! Especially like this:
flack.jpg

And this is so hot! Look at those beautiful blue eyes! :drool::drool:
flacktd4.jpg

Thanks, I love the wifebeater. GRrrraaaaaaawww...............:devil:

La_GueraEddie mentioned in his interview with the
CSI magazine that he'd approached the prop department to
let him use his late grandfather's badge number beginning in S5.
Has anyone noticed a change in the numbers between S1-4 and S5?

Maybe one of you guys can do some detective work,
find some badge pics from season 1 and now....see if
the number match. Have fun!:thumbsup:

I found 1 Clue:

Badge no. 8571 (All in the family Season 4 Ep. 13)

Last edited:
Thanks, I love the wifebeater. GRrrraaaaaaawww...............:devil:

Yes, wifebeater and Flack=hotness!

CSINYMIA000 said:
La_GueraEddie mentioned in his interview with the
CSI magazine that he'd approached the prop department to
let him use his late grandfather's badge number beginning in S5.
Has anyone noticed a change in the numbers between S1-4 and S5?
Maybe one of you guys can do some detective work,
find some badge pics from season 1 and now....see if
the number match. Have fun!:thumbsup:

I found 1 Clue:

Badge no. 8571 (All in the family Season 4 Ep. 13)

I just checked out Personal Foul a la season 4 and it was 8571 (I think it was an 8 not a 5 it's hard to see).

Oh! Incase anyone else wants to "check it out"! HeeHee!
flackpf7.jpg

Last edited:
Oh! Incase anyone else wants to "check it out"! HeeHee!
flackpf7.jpg

Okayyyy! Someone get me a drool bucket! Flack showing some skin! :drool: :devil:

What with the lack of a new episode this week, the hot pictures of Flack have more than made up for it.

Anyway, here's a shot of Flack's ass in jeans! :p :devil: :drool:

CSINY4x11308.jpg

Yes, I even capped one like that myself, I believe it's in the last thread. What a hot man! Lucky jeans! HeeHee! :drool::drool::drool:

Same here. I posted it right after the episode from which it was taken aired.

Right now I'm going through Flack withdrawal! :p :guffaw: Can't wait until next week!

Yes, I even capped one like that myself, I believe it's in the last thread. What a hot man! Lucky jeans! HeeHee! :drool::drool::drool:

Same here. I posted it right after the episode from which it was taken aired.

Right now I'm going through Flack withdrawal! :p :guffaw: Can't wait until next week!

Oh me too! I'm so mad the debate had to be on tonight of all nights! A whole week to wait is sooo long! Here's one of my favorite caps I did:

flackw2.jpg

Oh wait, the wifebeater pics are just so :drool:-worthy! Look at his arms.....I want him to hold me in those arms....*swoon*

yodo1.jpg

Hey, guys!

I brought more pics...I'm still disappointed the new episode didn't air.But its cool.

For the pics, Eventhough in this picture Flack is giving business to the

suspect - he looks sooo adorable!:adore::adore::adore:

D_Flack.jpg

If love was a crime ............
D_Flack2.jpg

Great pics CSINYMIA000! Are those from Personal Foul? It looks like it from the length of his hair. I think it's a bit too long upfront in that episode but still hot!

Alex posted some new pics for the upcoming epi Enough so I thought I'd post the Flack ones here. Look at those greys showing through! Very sexy! And what a smile! Damn!

brandnewenough.jpg

brandnewenough2.jpg

You to CSI_Spooky_Girl.

Dang. Both Dany and Flack are HOT:devil::devil::devil::devil:

The smile.................Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr:p

OOOOO I like the pictures thanks for posting! I agree with, that smile....Oodelally!!!!! (Had to find a way to insert that word lol)

I was watching Ransom a few nights ago, and at the beginning Gary Sinise was like a mini-Flack. Complete with leather jacket and terrible tie. It was so funny, and a little brain-hurting lol

Great pics CSINYMIA000! Are those from Personal Foul? It looks like it from the length of his hair. I think it's a bit too long upfront in that episode but still hot!

Alex posted some new pics for the upcoming epi Enough so I thought I'd post the Flack ones here. Look at those greys showing through! Very sexy! And what a smile! Damn!

brandnewenough.jpg

brandnewenough2.jpg

Am I the only person who's been trying to zoom in on that first picture to see whether the badge number has changed? I blame this thread for that completely, btw.

Wordsworth said:
Am I the only person who's been trying to zoom in on that first picture to see whether the badge number has changed? I blame this thread for that completely, btw.

:guffaw: Nope! Have we had a closeup of the badge yet this season? I'll have to go through the episodes and see but I don't think we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back