Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregRox

GregRox Victim

Flack in a hazmat suit?! That could be hot... *curses stupid Pacific Time*

2. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Here are some screen caps of Flack from Page Turner:

[​IMG]

Awww...isn't he such a cutie? :lol: He looks so boyish here.

[​IMG]

Is it just me or is Flack avoiding wearing his fugliest ties? :lol:

[​IMG]

Flack in a radiation suit. I've got to say even if the suit wasn't flattering on most of them, it was on Flack! The man is so good-looking, he can get away with bloody murder! :lol:

[​IMG]

Bonding with the boys...

3. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Thanks for the caps! That was such a good episode! Flack had a ton of funny lines! And the ending was perfect!

4. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

mandy9578, nice caps.

It not just what the guy wears - Its his expressions too - PRICELESS.

This guy can run run his own comedy show.:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

They say the eyes are the windows to the soul - I'd say Its the face!

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Looks like someone beat me to the caps! LOL! Thanks for posting them mandy I had to take my son to speech therapy so didn't get in till just now.

Flack looked so hot in that hazmat suit! Amazing how good that man can look in anything! He just looked so good last night and the lines, oh man, classic Flack! It was a great Flack episode last night. I hope to see more like that!

6. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

I agree with this. This is a great moment Between Mac Taylor and Don Flack Jr.

There is a bit of clash of personalities, both characters are similar (In terms loyalty) and yet different in their dynamic.This scene is the perfect example.

It is definatly an interesting relationship -its both proffessional and personal.But, when a retputation of one team (or colligues/police officers)
    the line is drawn in the sand. Mac, I think understands where Flack is coming from, but,at the same time he has responcibility for the team, and investigation, as a leader.

Great example that Flack, is first an foremost is a police officer/detective.

In this scene we can kinda see some stereotypes about cops, how it works.

But, Flack, is an old skool cop, he still believes that there is loyalty and honor in

that line of work. We know that being a cop is not all black/white., when saw

that when Mac arrrested Trubi, because he was a dirty cop.

UI just think this last bit is too CUTE:adore::adore:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2008
  7. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

I agree - is there EVER a time when we don't have something to discuss about Flack?!

Beth

8. FlackFan01

I LOVE his one-liners! They seem so natural and not scripted! Either that's awesome acting or awesome writing.

Lame-o! Loved it!

Beth

9. FlackFan01

Just s dumb question that's been bugging me. Hoping someone can help.

Flack often refers to the guys in uniform as "his" men. I don't think I understand what he's talking about. Is he some sort of supervisor or something that he calls them his men (guys)? I think I am confused.....

Thanks!
    Beth

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I take it as he means 'his' as in the NYPD guys in uniform. Even though they claim he's only Level 3 Detective he's in charge of quite a few guys I believe. That's my take, anyone else?

11. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Also, I think maybe it's refering to the bortherhood type relationship that the NYPD cops share.
    But, yes, he could be in charge of some guys, I dont really know.

12. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

You're welcome, ladies! ;)

Flack was awesome in Page Turner. I lurrvee all his witty and sarcastic one-liners! :lol:

The only thing I've noticed is the fact that the fugly ties are missing in action! I kind of miss them actually. :lol: The man can pull it off IMO! :lol:

13. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

Mandy, from the look and feel of it, and judging from the first episode,
    i gotta say this'll be Flack's season. dontchathink? just my two cents.

14. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I hope so! *crosses fingers* I want to see more Flack family drama. Want to learn more about La Familia Flack! :lol:

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

FlackFan01, please don't double or triple post (that is posting more than once in a row, within 24 hours). You can edit your posts for up to 24 hours (you'll find the edit button on the bottom right of your posts), and if no one else has posted after you but you have something else to say then editing your existing post is the preferred option. Thanks. If you are having any problems with this then please let me know. :)

Flack was great in "Page Turner". I do love his witty comments, and I loved the final scene in Sid's hospital room, out of everyone I wouldn't have necessarily expected Flack to be there, but it was great to hear their banter. I can so imagine Flack and Sid going out for a drink together. :lol:

Yeah, Flack has mentioned 'his' guys on a number of occasions. It was said in Consequences that Flack was the lead Detective on the case (when Truby stole the cocaine), so I figured he was the more experienced, or higher ranking, Detective. Of course if he really still is a third grade Detective then he wouldn't outrank any other Detective, so who knows. :lol: One of life's mysteries. I can't see him supervising uniformed officers though, as I don't think Detectives do that, and even if they did, when would he find the time? :) I do like how he does see himself as different from the CSI's though. Defending his fellow NYPD officers is good continuity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.