Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, don't you think Flack looked older in that episode? Maybe the makeup or the hair... Anyway, gorgeous.

Haven't noticed that. What I did notice is that he has a few grey hairs. Probably depends on the lighting. Maybe that's what makes him look older?

I think it's the lighting too with the hair. He has some grey hairs but he's 30 so he's allowed! I'm 29 and have some but he looks much better with it! I think it's also the way his hair is cut. But he's still hot!

AppleJack said:
Here two screen caps. The first one is from Taxi, the second one from the season finale Hostage.

Great caps! Thanks! :drool:

He got longer hair again this season! I think we noticed the grey hair in Snow Day but I think it is because of the shorter hair and the fact they were in an old warehouse so that could easily of been just dust. But that requires some really close watching!

Kristine why don't you get your caps from Snow Day so we can compare! :lol:

He got longer hair again this season! I think we noticed the grey hair in Snow Day but I think it is because of the shorter hair and the fact they were in an old warehouse so that could easily of been just dust. But that requires some really close watching!

Kristine why don't you get your caps from Snow Day so we can compare! :lol:

What, you mean these pictures? ;)

snowday14.jpg

snowday8.jpg

Ok, what pictures/episode are we comparing these to? You think he had longer hair this season Megan? I thought it seemed shorter but then again in Personal Foul it is really flat, like it's longer and sort of gelled to his head. But it was really only in that episode. Hmmm....

Well I was looking at the pictures from Hostage and it seemed longer, then again I haven't watched an episode of CSI NY in a while so I could be completely wrong...

I will get back to you after I watch Commuted Sentences tonight :D

I think what was going on with his hair was that it was cut during the filming at the beginning of the season, then the strike started and the filming stopped. Then when the strike ended, and the filming started up again his hair had grown. And thats why it's longer during Hostage, I saw Commuted Sentences today and it was quite short.

Btw, don't you think Flack looked older in that episode? Maybe the makeup or the hair... Anyway, gorgeous.

Haven't noticed that. What I did notice is that he has a few grey hairs. Probably depends on the lighting. Maybe that's what makes him look older?

I think it's the lighting too with the hair. He has some grey hairs but he's 30 so he's allowed! I'm 29 and have some but he looks much better with it! I think it's also the way his hair is cut. But he's still hot!

I agree with you both, maybe it's the grey hair. I also have some, but I don't want to dye it yet.

eveninstarz14 said:
Well I was looking at the pictures from Hostage and it seemed longer, then again I haven't watched an episode of CSI NY in a while so I could be completely wrong...

I will get back to you after I watch Commuted Sentences tonight :D
I couldn't follow the whole season because it was on cable in Spain, and I only can watch it when I visit my parents... :guffaw:But yeah, his hair was shorter. I remember 'You Only Die Once'.

Btw, nice screencaps. You guys want to kill me, don't you? :drool:

Cheers!

Rtelgeuse said:
I couldn't follow the whole season because it was on cable in Spain, and I only can watch it when I visit my parents... :guffaw:But yeah, his hair was shorter. I remember 'You Only Die Once'.

Yea, I just watched Hostage and it is longer there. Where can I get caps of Taxi and Like Water For Murder? I can't seem to get them to cap now. :( AppleJack where'd you find those caps you posted?

Rtelgeuse said:

Yea, I just watched Hostage and it is longer there. Where can I get caps of Taxi and Like Water For Murder? I can't seem to get them to cap now. :( AppleJack where'd you find those caps you posted?

As soon as I reach 50 post, I promise to send caps :D.

Hey, you can go to the CBS website and on CSI:NY there are some caps, not many from Flack, but... :thumbsup:

I finally was able to get some caps of Like Water For Murder. I think Flack looks really, really good in this one! :drool: Love the chocolate part when Stella asks him if 'it blows his mind'. The look on his face is great. :p And I love this tie too! I tried to cap it but it goes way too fast, if anyone else can get it please post it! I'll have to do some caps to compare hair length next, lol!

like3.jpg

like2.jpg

Well I finally saw Commuted Sentences again and duuude he has very VERY short hair short of being buzzed :lol:

:drool: Kristine! you rock! If you want to share to me how to cap episodes I will give it a try!

Well I finally saw Commuted Sentences again and duuude he has very VERY short hair short of being buzzed :lol:

Yes it's very short, I thought the same thing when I rewatched it Wednesday night, almost a buzz cut! But I do like it, it's hot. Well he's always hot!
For your consideration, two caps from Commuted Sentences: **BTW, I do not like this tie! LOL!**

new.jpg

new2.jpg

eveninstarz14 said:
:drool: Kristine! you rock! If you want to share to me how to cap episodes I will give it a try!

Why thank you! :) Sure thing!

It doesn't matter if his hair is short or not...the guy is gorgeous!!! There is no other way to explain it and he was blessed with the most amazing eyes. I can't get enough of them!!!

Oh,Sorry:(,recent, my work very busyness, so now then can come back!:)

Hey!
I was missing your pics. Glad you're back, my Flack folder becomes bigger every day. OMG, those blue eyes are killing me!

Cheers!
Cheers friend:beer::D

I came back>>>>>>>>>>>
CSI Stokes Girl :
*Can anyone tell me an episode where you see Flack writing?**

Concerning Flack splendid plot .
Oh, I am all to all like, so as see Flack, I am very happy.
I am most favorite, is the CSI NY2*24-" The Charge Of This Post". because , I can enjoy the Flack's chest hair fully there,and bare body.:lol::devil:
Oh!!!!***nosebleed!nosebleed!nosebleed!*** Who can give me a bumph!:lol:
OK, nononsense, because of the Flack over there, is a perfect and great hero, can I stop love him?:p
Still have the other, I like to see the Flack and the Danny concur, two handsome man, they should be most appropriate pair.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A new concerning Flack head portrait: With Flack go bed!:devil:
I loved to die my this topic, I think, everyone has such wishes.
18378153_h.jpg

And, my head be like already quite a few, if who like it, I do not mind to give who usage!:lol:

End,I very like everyone's picture:thumbsup:

Great pic Zhu!

I can't be the only one who has noticed this, can I? Do they put too much make-up on Eddie sometimes when he is Flack? Sometimes I can totally see the blush and it's more than most women wear! Here's an example:

Flacks4e20.jpg

Great Pix all. I may not comment all the time, but I do lurk and check this thread frequently.

I just finished watching "Some Buried Bones," and in the first interrogation scene that Flack and Mac do together, you can see some of the grey hairs on him. No biggie, it looks distinguished, IMO.

And yeah, I noticed that in "Risk" from season 2 that they sometimes put WAY too much makeup on him. I mean, sometimes he looks like a Drag Queen! Not that there's anything wrong with drag queens, but he is a butch Homicide detective in his 30's. A little less makeup would be more realistic. :lol: The blush, and the coloring on his lips, because they do NOT look natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back