Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks CSI Stokes Girl. Good Job for just being new at it!! Huh, never noticed he was wearing a necklace, guess I was looking somewhere else.

Do you can take some Caps from the Ep. 3x24 - Snow Day....The Scene Flack says "Lets do this..." with the Gun in his Hand....this sooo hoooot xD

Do you can take some Caps from the Ep. 3x24 - Snow Day....The Scene Flack says "Lets do this..." with the Gun in his Hand....this sooo hoooot xD

I don't have Snow Day yet. I'm getting season's 2 & 3 on DVD from Netflix. I'll see if I have enough money to buy it on Itunes. My hubby thinks I'm nuts spending all the money buying eps! Here's a list of the episodes I have on Itunes:

Charge of This Post
People With Money
Sleight of Hand
Can You Hear Me Now?
The Deep
You Only Die Once
Time's Up
Down the Rabbit Hole
Boo
Commuted Sentences
Buzzkill
One Wedding and a Funeral
All In The Family
The Thing About Hereos
Happily Never After
DOA For A Day

Sorry I didn't get any caps done last night. I searched for Snow Day on Itunes but they no longer have any other season of CSI NY other than Season 4. Weird??! So right now just going to cap from what I've got. By the end of the night I'll have all of Season 4 on Itunes so if theres anything you want from there let me know!

Here's a pic to brighten up your day!
12-1.jpg

Could someone tell me what website some of you get your great flack pics from, I can't seem to find the right photos on the internet.
Please help before I get flack withdrawals!

Could someone tell me what website some of you get your great flack pics from, I can't seem to find the right photos on the internet.

These sites have some really good pics. http://www.csi-caps.com or http://rutta.dk/csiny

You can't find some of the pictures because people make their own captions. Perhaps CSI Stokes Girl can help you, she's learning to make some caps.

Last edited:

Hey Venus! I'm making caps, that's how I get mine. I just made some from the ep Personal Foul. Here's some links:

Nothing but net
After the game
Messer told a funny!
funny face
kind of blurry but man is he hot in jeans! :drool::drool:
Wanna bet?

I have more but I'll wait till someone posts again! Enjoy!

Ah ha! There you are CSI Stokes Girl. Was wondering where you went, thanks for those caps. Why is Flack's hair so perfectly plastered to his head? He's starting to look like Ken. Don't kill me for saying that! :p :D

Ah ha! There you are CSI Stokes Girl. Was wondering where you went, thanks for those caps. Why is Flack's hair so perfectly plastered to his head? He's starting to look like Ken. Don't kill me for saying that! :p :D

Yep, I'm here! Just waiting for other people to post so it's not all just me! I'm a Flack-aholic! :guffaw: Yea, not sure about that hair thing. It looks like it's cut really short. But he's still cute! I like it better than the long hair in Season 1.

Here's some more caps. Everyone like?

Noway!
Disbelief
Paying up
Putting wallet away Need any help there? ;)
I'm speechless :drool::drool::drool:

I still have more and going to do some other episodes too. Just got the first two discs of Season 2 in! Yay!

You know, I've never noticed this until this site... Flack is kinda cute... and Eddie Cahill has something going for him.. and I'm not just saying that... something's wrong with me. I think Flack is cute... he's adorable, that's what I should say. All those pictures.. wow... double wow... LOVE IT!

You know, I've never noticed this until this site... Flack is kinda cute... and Eddie Cahill has something going for him.. and I'm not just saying that... something's wrong with me. I think Flack is cute... he's adorable, that's what I should say. All those pictures.. wow... double wow... LOVE IT!

Woohoo! Another Flack lover! Yay! :thumbsup:I didn't even know him till I finally started watching CSI NY about four weeks ago. Love him! Here's some more pics:

lovely view
Did you see that?
Can't believe the what he's hearing from the cheerleader
Um, yeah!

I need to cap other eps! Not sure what one to do next. I did a few more of You Only Die Once. Care to see?

AppleJack :
Here's the love!
17236912_h.jpg

This is a behind the scenes pic from the season 5 premiere. Also posted by Vegaslights from Modern Day Gallery in the picture thread.
Oh!My Don seem hurt apparently, love dearly!:(

Top41:
Jay1987 :
I don't know if somebody post this Interview.....so I want to ^^.....show it on 1:57 Eddie little Dance....cuuuuute
Awww, that interview was cute! I loved Eddie's little dance, and what he had to say about NY and the show.
OK!I also love it superly, lovely Eddie!
And, I have its picture, hoping that everyone like:
17236976.gif

He does seem like a nice down-to-earth guy. I love that he's only a year older than me. Usually all the guys I like on tv are much older than me!

I like these pics from the Vista launch party. He looks cute in green and it really brings his blue eyes out.
12383999.jpg

12384000.jpg

This one is bigger so I'm gonna link it.

Have a Flack-tastic day!

I am a super picture king!
Eddie he is really very bright, Sooooooo, long time ago, I did this poster:

Hmmm, I love your pics CSI Stokes Girl! Well done. You make me an addict of this thread by your pics. :D I want more... :devil:
Also thanks for Eddie's little dance and for the poster ZhuShuaijie! Good job. :)

Ooooooh ladies....this Pics make my day :D....he's sooo amazing, and cute, and sweet...and every other positive Word :D.....and I love his Body....xD thank you so much for this great Caps...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back