Flack # 7 - Everybody Loves A Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know whats funny - I didnt think he was a CSI, I thought he was the IAB, he looked like one those guys, so i didnt exactly warm up to this guy. Hes not exacly an easy guy to be nice to.

IAB? I never though he could be something like that. he looks sweet and it's impossble to think he's a bad guy. Like he said "Would these eyes lie?" :lol:

"Would these eyes lie?":lol:"

Thats cute.

I guess Its his attitude, tough guy/cop, no BS.Straight up.
I dunno. hes a very by the Book kinda cop.
IAB- are kinda like that too ( very by the Book, standard procedure)

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Did anyone else find Flack tougher in the season premiere than ever before? He really seemed gruff, both out in the field and in interrogation. I like the change! :D

I saw that too, and loved how he seemed to be more agressive!

He put the suspect in hisplace, and also didn't heasitated to ask Mac if they were wrong, and he said 'did we' not 'did you'.

We're going to enjoy a lot this new Flack :)

*rubs hands*

Yes, tough!Flack is good. It's too soon to tell if it's really a change but I like what I'm seeing so far. ;)

Ummm..maybe you guys didnt get the memo,

The aggressiveness is not really a good thing.

Aggressiveness is a mode of communication and behavior where one expresses their feelings, needs and rights without regard or respect for the needs, rights and feelings of others.

I really dont think thats part of the criminal code.

I don't believe that so.

Flack acted in situation. He had to get a confession and a esay way is to make the suspect lose his control by showing more force. he's not degrading anybody, he's just putting him in place. He didn't fight nor shove the hair onhis throat. It's just a reality.

I don't know anything about a criminal code, I think he's just acting like a proffesional detective no less.

I loved Flack in the last episode. He came across tougher than usual and it suits him. He might have been aggressive in the interrogation scene, but as poison girl said it was reasonable and in no way he went too far. This kind of additional passion makes him even hotter, and I didn’t think that would be possible… :D

Yeah, he wasn't beating any suspects. He just had a confident, strong undertone to his words and actions that really suits him well.

I loved the way Flack was popping in and out of the viewing room to talk to Mac. and he was the one who remembered about the deadbolt.

Loved action-Flack, jumping over the railings at the concert hall, and it looked like Eddie doing his own stunt - or at least a very good lookalike!

^I know! I saw a screencap of that and it does look like it is indeed Eddie. Damn, that man is awesome! I loved that leap--really impressive!

Question.
What was the episode where Flack was chasing a perp and got kicked in the face but it didn't seem to have any effect on him?
(I'm in a fic writing humour and have a germ of an idea involving a scene like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back