First ‘Fallen Idols’ Plot Details Revealed

that supposed scene is just, weird. a kiss would have been less unsettling.
all this talk of vomitting and not watching the show anymore, its a bit petty and childish dont you think? honestly, if it hadnt been for the last scene of way to go and this weird scene coming up it would be as if nothing happened. its all pretend so pretend its not there if it makes you feel better.

their interactions seem to be concentrated to the final scene, so if you cant handle a 50 year old man and a 36 year old woman being intimate fine, change the channel. this is hardly an elektra complex like people like to make it out to be.

csi is still csi. maybe its just me, maybe im crazy. but i watch the show for the cases. i dont care who is sleeping with whom.

heartagram69 said:
more GSR???

fucking hell give us a break dammit, im going to hurl if i see any trying to be cute moments, GRISSOM IS TOO DAMN OLD AND UGLY!!! (hurls)

Grissom may indeed by "too old and ugly" (which makes me wonder what little respect my advanced age would get and also shows me just how young you must be.) but to come in here like that and say it the way you did is neither mature, nor appreciated.

You need to tone yourself done. I'm getting multiple complaints again. When I reach the end of my considerable patience with you, you will find yourself locked out of the site permanently.

Personally, I don't like the whole Grissom/Sara thing. But it's not enough to make me stop watching the show! I love it far too much for that.

Back