First ‘Fallen Idols’ Plot Details Revealed

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Jan 24, 2007.

1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Actually, I know what the ending scene is, and I'll be posting it in the spoiler thread right now.

2. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

^
    ^
    Oh, okay. Yeah, I read it. Is that scene really necessary..?

*vomits*

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

ROFL. Thanks for the image. :lol: Anyways I'm glad I read the article, too. I haven't decided to watch the last part of this episode yet, but at least I'm prepared now. LOL.

4. Txxgrrrl

Txxgrrrl Hit and Run

I gotta say that's not exactly the most compelling or intelligent argument I've heard against GSR. Really, he's not that old and he's certainly not ugly. Me, I'm looking forward to this episode but I look forward to all of them. It would be nice to get a good dose of Warrick, we just haven't seen much of him this year.

5. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Yes, undeniably a childish argument. If you don't like the guy, so be it, but trashing him like that is ridiculous. I think most people on here have learned to ignore these types of pointless, nasty comments.

Funnier still, a lot of people complaining about these shippy moments seem to be the same ones who've already stated previously that they've already stopped watching because of it. So why bother complaining now if you've already given up the ghost? ;)

6. Txxgrrrl

Txxgrrrl Hit and Run

Sounds like the bright thing to do and I like to think I'm bright sooooooo...I believe I will follow your example ;)

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Or just use the 'Notify Moderator' feature. It works well. ;)

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

THANK YOU.. It's rude & offensive to the rabid fans of this couple.. and I'd never bash another SHIP, if another fan loved the one they chose .. :( it's just not cool..and WP, being "old and ugly"..he's gorgeous!!!charming..charismatic..magnetic.. and has an overwhelming powerful "aura" that is magical, and the delivery of his dialogue, so precise and perfect.. actually brillant!!:pand millions of women feel this way about him.. he rules!!! and 53, not old..90 is old :mad:

9. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Im not really a fan of GSR but to insult one of the characters in the ship is kind of rude and not really a justified reason for disliking the character or ship. Also, by calling him ugly, that's insulting the actor himself.

I didn't like the scene when I first read it (mainly because it sounds corny) but from the handful of eps Ive seen this season, there haven't been too many scenes with them. This seems like it will be the first scene where they're actually doing something relationship-y in a while.

10. Txxgrrrl

Txxgrrrl Hit and Run

I'm not so sure that comment required that type of action, it was her opinion...just not an opinion expressed in the most mature fashion. :confused:

11. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I'd still use the "Notify Moderator" button if you're not sure, and particularly if you think the post is unreasonably offensive. Let the Mods decide what's acceptable or not. :) Better to err on the side of caution sometimes.

12. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Actually, if you're unsure, PM a mod. I tried to "notify mod" thing on something posted yesterday that seemed a little malicious, to me, because I wasn't sure... and now there's a notice in a thread saying, "PLEASE DON'T HIT THAT BUTTON." So, PM a mod if there's issue, I guess.

13. Raw_Alex

Raw_Alex Witness

My theory is this: As long as the personal story arcs don't kill the crime and lab work stories, I don't mind. The interaction of people and how they react in work situations as a result are very interesting indeed.

The GSR has been a lingering issue since the second episode of the show, where they already seemed quite, umm, familiar with each other. I personally think it makes a great break from watching Catherine self destruct on the bar circuit.

14. alprado

alprado Victim

You are that should be ugly and old, by the way the senility is in the head and the ugly is in the eyes. The Grissom (WP) is charismatic, pretty and charming. Things that you do not must to know what is. I Await the scene, I twist for something more strong.

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Grissom (WP) is not old, he is close to my mom's age. They are both still young. He got a beautiful baby blue eyes, I have always in love with the blue eyes when I was grown up, I always like blue eyes, I think they beautiful and always very sensitive when you out in the sun. I notice Grissom always wear sunglasses when he go out when the sun out. My mom's eyes are blue and sensitive in the sun.