Fire & Ice ( Ryan Wolfe Mystery )

Next chapter is a cracker

Chapter Six

Madison and Ryan were enjoying their engagement when their boss calls them and informs them that one of the CSI's is getting closer so Madison decides to throw the team off the scent with an old case which was unsolved and the killer of that case had the same M.O as the latest cases and Ryan was lucky that Madison had prevented them from being found out...

Horatio and the team were still trying to figure it out but werent having any luck in finding the killer who was Ryan and the team were starting to get annoyed and Calleigh tried to find the case files but couldnt believe what she found and told Horatio who was surprised that there wasnt much to go on with the cases that they had worked and there was no trace of the killer left behind at any of the crimes only DNA of the victim which baffled the team even more...

Ryan was surprised at how long he was able to keep his second job a secret from the entire CSI team and also his engagement too which Ryan would never tell the team that he was getting married to Madison who was expecting Ryan's child who could turn out to be just like them and for Ryan who tells Madison " I'm not telling the team about anything to do with us as i'm keeping it private"...

Madison replies " I know and it could come out at any given time without us having any kind of control over it you know" and Ryan nods then replies " I know but it might not go down well with the team" then Madison gives Ryan a cuddle in their bedroom then Ryan rests his hand on Madison's tiny bump and smiles then admits " I'm so excited about our baby i really am" which makes Madison smile that Ryan was excited about the birth of their first child...

Ryan and Madison decided to get married asap and still keep their life a secret from the entire CSI team who were still in the dark and Ryan hoped that the team would never ever find out his dark secret or his relationship with Madison and for Ryan it seemed impossible to find someone to love and Ryan believed that even before he met Madison and now Ryan was settled in a commited relationship with Madison and knew it was forever...

Madison knew that Ryan was her first love and would remain that way until they died and Ryan had gotten another assignment and this one really took Ryan by surprise as it was someone who also hated the team too and Ryan had never met this person but his boss informed him about it in detail which Ryan understood and the killing was set for three nights later and this one was gonna be the same set up as Rick Stetler's death with the same M.O and Madison would take care of the computer side of things after the assignment was done...

How will the latest murder go down with the team and when will they discover who's behind it all??

I'm gonna die for this chapter i knows it

Chapter Seven

The night of the killing had arrived and Ryan set off to do his assignment and found his intended victim in the same place as the previous victim, Rick Stetler and used the exact same kill shot and took the shell casing knowing that it would never be traced and the following day the CSI's arrived on the scene and Alexx tells Horatio " The victim is Megan Donner" which takes the whole team by surprise that Megan had been killed just like Rick Stetler...

Ryan returned home and nodded to Madison who took care of computer side of the assignment and once it was sorted then Madison shut down the laptop and made herself something to eat as she was eating for two and Ryan wraps both arms around Madison from behind and Ryan rests his head on her shoulder then Ryan places a kiss on Madison's collarbone and Madison bit her lip everytime Ryan did that...

Ryan headed back to the lab after his time off to recharge and secretly Ryan knew that his second job was giving him a few days off to focus on the baby and Alexx was overjoyed to see Ryan back in the lab again after four weeks off to recharge and Ryan still wasnt gonna tell the team that he was gonna be a dad within the next few months and most of the team noticed a change in Ryan which only fueled their suspicions even more about their co.worker...

Madison was embracing pending motherhood and wondering how Ryan was getting on at the lab after going back after four weeks away and after shift was over, Ryan was en route home and once back home, Ryan tells Madison " Went ok and the team are still suspicious about my reasons for taking time off" and Madison tells Ryan " Yeah and i wonder what they think about your reasons for having a break but if they only knew the truth" which Ryan nods and embraces Madison lovingly...

Ryan had a song on playing and knew that it was his and Madison's song and for Ryan who knew how happy he had been over the past five years even though while growing up, his father was never there and now Ryan wanted his unborn child to have a proper childhood and the only person who knew about it all was Madison as Ryan had confided in her about his father Michael and then Madison realised everything about why Ryan was very private and now more so than ever...

Most of the team never knew about Ryan's childhood at all and some of the team tried to find out but their search wasnt successful and even the killing cases were confusing the team even more and all the cases did have a link but Madison put a stop to it which a neat trick while Ryan watched and it made him smile knowing that Madison was a huge part of his life and always would be and Ryan didnt wanna lose the one he loves...

Ryan and Madison headed off to get married with close friends within the job and once Ryan and Madison got married, Madison now had the Wolfe surname and it made Ryan smile that Madison was now his wife and Madison loved her new husband and vice versa which proved to be the right choice and Ryan decided to not wear his ring at the lab but only after work and at home with Madison...

Will any of the team ever realise Ryan's secret?? ( Closer now to the big reveal in a few chapters )

Weeee!
That's tricky:lol:
Megan? I thought she was off show in season 3 already (i think she was only in s1).
But ok had forgotten about her as I'm more flippin around later seasons

Weeee!
That's tricky:lol:
Megan? I thought she was off show in season 3 already (i think she was only in s1).
But ok had forgotten about her as I'm more flippin around later seasons

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: pulled a nice stunt on you there and i know what way it's gonna really take you unawares when the big reveal comes up

Getting closer now

Chapter Eight

Ryan's co.workers were still trying to find out more about Ryan but it proved fruitless until Frank found Ryan's secret bank account and informs Horatio who asks Ryan " Why have you got two bank accounts?" and Ryan tells Horatio " It's an account i have had since i was a kid and i use it sometimes and my grandparents left me some money and i keep it in there "...

Ryan headed off to his locker and took his bag out and put some stuff inside it from his locker as he had to wash it and would wear it again soon and Horatio still had no idea why there was a hidden account even after Ryan had explained but Horatio wasnt sure if it was the truth but decided to accept it and once Ryan had arrived back home and found Madison on the sofa curled up with their duvet and Ryan crawls under the duvet next to his wife and explains " Tripp's found my second account so i played it off as an account that my grandparents set up for me and left me money and Horatio accepted it"...

Madison tells Ryan " Seems they are getting closer to finding out everything and what are we gonna do?" and Ryan explains " I dont know but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it ok and it'll be ok i promise" then Ryan extends his arm around Madison and keeps her close and realises that she doesnt need stress due to being pregnant and Ryan wants the best for Madison and their unborn child...

Most of the team had been informed by Horatio and so Alexx is surprised but realises that Ryan just wants a private life away from the lab and tries to get Horatio to understand and finally Horatio understands cause of Alexx's warm words and competely unaware what the bank account was really for and Ryan's boss was pissed off that the team were closing in on the truth and decides to reappear to the whole team but tries to decide when the time would be right to see the team again...

Ryan's boss was someone who the team adored but nothing prepared them for events that would change their lives forever but was kept up to date by Ryan on how the team was coping without him and hoped that they would be happy with the reppearence again but the timing had to be just right and set the way it was meant to and with the help of Ryan and Madison it was gonna be a day that the team would never ever forget for a long time to come...

Madison snuggled into the warmth of Ryan's warm body and sighed softly and instantly knew that she was lucky to be married to Ryan and expecting his child and it dawned on Madison that Ryan was her soulmate and it made Madison smile and Ryan tells Madison " I love you so much and always will for the rest of my life" and Madison replies " I love you too always and forever" then Ryan leans in for a passionate kiss with Madison who responds to Ryan's passionate kiss...

How will the reppearance go down with the team or will the team think it's a joke??

:eek: OMG who that might be i still can't figure :wtf:

but i can put up whole lab. unless it's someone from new staff.

is this early or later season timeline?

The finale or is it??

Chapter Nine - The Revealtion

It was getting closer until the big reveal and Ryan really hoped that the team would welcome their fallen angel back into the fold and Madison hoped the same and Ryan knew when it was gonna happen as did Madison who hoped the same as hubby Ryan who had known about the reppearance for the past six years and kept it under his hat just waiting to see what happens when the shock happens...

Ryan and Madison were getting more excited about their baby who was due in under seven and a half months time and still none of the team knew about Ryan's impending fatherhood and it made Ryan very excited about becoming a dad for the first time and it made Ryan smile while in the breakroom while the others wondered why Ryan was smiling and hoped it was something good...

Madison was counting the days down until their baby was born and they still had to decide on a name for their baby but Ryan was thinking over some names while at the lab and decided to talk them over with Madison later after work and choose the right one for either girl or boy and Ryan hoped that once things calmed down then maybe just maybe Ryan could admit about impending fatherhood and didnt know how it would go down with the team...

Ryan's boss always saw the team from a distance at the crime scenes and ached to reveal himself but never did as he knew that the team wouldnt believe him and why things had to be this way and he knew that since he took over being Ryan's boss cause of their job and the people above them knew that it was good plan and knew it was all gonna come out but no charges would be brought as he had made that a rule for Ryan and himself along with Madison which was agreed...

Ryan was back home with Madison and were both in bed discussing baby names when Ryan suggests " How about Alexis Rebecca Wolfe?" which took Madison by surprise and tells Ryan " I love it really so we're agreed for a girl it's Alexis Rebecca Wolfe" and Ryan nods in reply while Madison shivered and huddled closer to Ryan who kept Madison nice and warm against him and pulled the duvet up a bit more and Madison leans against Ryan's bare chest and sighs...

The big reveal was edging ever closer and none of the team knew what what to expect when they get the shock of their lives any day soon and he knew how to shock them with an inch of their lives and really hoped that they all could be a family again including Ryan who was a part of the team and it dawned on him that there would be a lot to explain and also what his and Ryan's job was but how will it go down...

He stood close to Horatio and watched him near the hummer which was the same as the last time he was inside one and hoped to be back inside it again and sighs quietly while pondering what he was gonna say to him and finally plucks up the courage to speak and then simply speaks:

" Bet you never expected to see me again huh??"

Horatio turns around and comes face to face with him and Horatio's shocked and almost faints and the others appear and Calleigh faints while Eric's mouth drops open in the heat of the moment along with Alexx who clasps her hand over her mouth while the mystery person just smirks and laughs then finally replies

" It's really me guys and fuck have i missed you all loads even though i've never admitted it"

Who is the mystery person and what happens next?? Will there be more to this or leave it as is??

Ooof course it is.

NOM NOM it's not stoppin!

And be patient. Ryan's on the way. I'm having only phone and the internet is really slow here

Back