"Field Mice" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Well well well... What was i saying?

Funny episode. Poor Henry :lol: Archie in a magazine cover? He wasn't around long time because he was surfing and giving photos? Come oooon... :lol: He was so hot btw. And Greg of course :cool:

Doc's and Dave's scene,Henry, Greg and the puke are my favourites.

About Wendy-Hodges. They can be together or not i guess i really don't mind Wendy-Hodges thing. I wish one day we will see Wendy's pov without Hodges and the love subject. I like Wendy character more than Hodges.

2. Lime Sweet Pea

Lime Sweet Pea Dead on Arrival

I have to say, I really enjoyed this episode. It took me forever to watch it due to my crap of an internet connection but I finally finished.

I think of all three shows, CSI does the best with the humorous episodes. I love the episodes that highlight the lab techs. I think they are just as important and I love their episodes.

Ha, Archie as a surfer on the cover was funny. So thats where he's been. :lol:

Man, poor Henry. He is sooo cute. :guffaw:I just want to put him in my pocket.

Ah, Wendy and Hodges. I love them together and this was definitely their episode. Wallace and Liz did an amazing job writing. :thumbsup:

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm a little annoyed that I had to skip a Greg scene (sorry, but puking scenes are not something I enjoy watching). :lol: But the ep wasn't bad. Archie on the magazine cover. :lol: Nice bod. :D Sorry, it had to be said. :lol:

Ray as the lab tech. :lol: I liked that scene. He was funny. And also the scene where he got Henry unstuck from the locker, he was funny there too. Ray should be like that all of the time. :lol: It suits him and it definitely suites LF.

Brass drunk. :lol:

Wendy playing pranks on Henry. :lol: Nice way to avoid a date with the guy. :lol:

Derrick did look like Warrick. The girl looked liked NY Lindsay though. :lol: Guillermo didn't look much like Gil though.

4. CSI17

CSI17 Hit and Run

Oh yeah. He was. He looked cute on the cover. ;):lol:

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I watched this episode finally.

It was cute and clever and a good storyline done by Wallace and Liz. :D

The kids were very cute. The 'Catherine' look a like yea, reminded me more of Lindsay from NY than Cath.

The Warrick look a like was very good. He even sounded like Warrick. Sort of made me miss him.

The other guy was supposed to be Grissom I'm guessing. The part where Katy said, "He doesn't have a life." Made me think of Grissom anyway.

I did like the storyline, the dead girl in the box. Sort of like CSI from back in the day. They didn't get to figure it out right away. It was clever also told through the kids.

The personal storyline between Wendy and Hodges was really funny too.
    Poor Hodges got blamed for all of her pranks. If you could even call them that. She was just down right mean smearing glue on Henry's locker. Not to mention messing with the GCMS, and his radiator hose.

They are cute together, but I don't see why she went through all of that just to prove to hodges that she wanted to be with him not Henry.??
    Loved Cath's look when they were talking about he seamen sample on the jeans...
    "Let me know how it turns out." :lol:

A good CSI episode all together. Well written and very clever.

6. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

What Wendy did to Henry wasn't really about her feelings for Hodges. Not directly anyway. When she agreed to go to dinner with him, she thought it was as a friend thing. Not the extravagant date Henry had planned. All the evil she did was to get out of it.

7. hotspot

hotspot Hit and Run

My internet was down, so I couldn't come by and comment on this episode. I've forgot some of it ._.

But it was definitely an interesting episode, I liked when Catherine said to Henry that no one likes tattle tails. The ending was surprising but not unbelievable.

8. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I really enjoyed the practical jokes in this episode, but thought it was pretty weak overall, especially coming off of last week's big case.

9. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

This episode rocked!!I loved the scenes between Henry and Hodges and their cofrontations about "Hodges" actions to stop Henry's date with Wendy.

And that final scene was awesome!!David gets some some love(finally!!).
    I generally liked the main story with the CSI wannabes but I think that the second story was quite lame.

10. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

Sorry, double post, ignore this.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  11. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

Sorry for all those who enjoyed it, but this episode came off as too corny and silly for me to find it funny. I mean the whole pulling pranks thing to get out of a date...eh, it rubbed me the wrong way.

But that's not what bugged me the most...what did is that it wasn't a Lab Rat episode, it was Wedges with some Henry and a tiny bit of Mandy thrown in. The previous LB eppies were Wedges based as well, but at least then the other techs actually got a fair amount of screen time. Bobby was nowhere to be seen in this one, and apart from a particularly nice shot of him on a surfer mag :drool: Archie was missing as well. At least Mandy got, like, a minute or two, but it was irritating not seeing her get any more. :shifty:

Not only that, but a lot of the character came off OOC to me. Henry was far too nerdy- really, a fancy restaurant and limo on the FIRST date? I expected better from him. And apparently Greg was pi**ed off about something as he kind of snapped at Henry :( The worst was SuperDave...I always thought that he and Doc had a 'tough love' friendship, but apparently I was wrong as Dave portrayed him as some sort of slacker.

Also the eppy's timing was a bit off...it seemed like they did Field Mice, then had no idea where to put it in the season so they just bunged it in the middle of the Jekyll case. Lab Rats helped progress the Mini Killer storyline, and You Kill Me was a breather and nice contrast after Goodbye and Good Luck, but this came off as inappropriately placed.

Didn't like the mini CSI cadets, they were too weird. Didn't like how Henry developed feelings for Wendy out of nowhere. Didn't like the episode overall, quite a big disappointment.

Oh, and the CSI's can just pack it in, as now lab techs and high school kids can solve cases that they had marked cold and unsolved. :shifty:

Although...

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: At Henry's threat to poison Hodges lunch, probably the only part that had me laughing.

12. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Thought it only be right for "ME" to bump this thread up seeing the episode is scheduled for repeat this Thursday coming (Aug. 19th) :lol:

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I absoutely loved this episode. Comic relief for sure.:lol: Hodges and Wendy were fantastic, Hodges embellishing everything and Wendy correcting him. the kids were great, Henry great, the whole scenerio was fascinating. Poor Henry, and Hodges taking the hit for Wendy, the "kiss", and Hodges and Ray:lol: who knew Laurence Fishburne could be so funny. He's always so serious. Another side of this great actor the fans got to relish. Hodges: "What do you have for me"? Ray: "What don't I have for you", and talking a mile a minute, he usually talks slowly. Ray: "I think you'll find the results amazing" Hodges: "On Ray's results "Amazing" on the "Star Trek" anaylsis, "Is there any other"? and him complimenting himself "Brilliant" and them both cracking up:guffaw: Then the "glue" jokes also from Ray, with the locker, and Henry getting stuck to everything. "A terrible injustice, because your the GLUE that holds us together" and the "co-hesive" comment and Henry: "I have a good idea who this was", Ray: "Stick it to em' Henry":lol: totally enjoyable the whole episode~

And Nick all grossed out when all the cops were barfing, such great experssions..

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
  14. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

My dad and I watched it last night and I don't think we've laughed as much during an episode! Great lines between Wendy and Hodges. Especially when they got into their heated convo and Cath was in between just really confused :) And the kiss ahhhhhh!!! Gotta say I also really enjoyed Langston! Hodges brought out a comical side we never get to see.

Ohh and can't forget Mr. Blue Sky...

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010