Favourite Episode From Season 7?

Don't want to start a debate here, but I find it pretty interesting that people are referring at "Sink Or Swim" as if it were the episode when E/C happened.

Don't get me wrong, but E/C happened right between "And they're Offered" & "Smoke gets into Your CSIs".
Ryan's statement in this last one was the official ending of the whole "will they be together or not?" dilemma.
In "Sink Or Swim" they were already together, even before it began ;)

Sorry, again, but I felt the need to clarify this aspect since I noticed some people telling that "Sink Or Swim" was their favourite since E/C got together there ;)

I think electra's post is the only one that can be interpreted that way because she wrote "it finally happened". But I think that she was referring to the fact that it was the episode where we saw them for the first time as an official couple (electra please feel free to correct me ;)) We know they were together when the episode began. IMO, Ryan's statement can't be taken like they were already together. A lot of the shippers think it started right after the hospital because that is the moment to which Cal referred to in Sink or Swim kind of like their official beginning "all those things you said at the hospital...". So I think it's a favorite moment because it is the first time we, the audience, got to see them together as a couple even though we know it happened before :).
Oh ok, guess I had the wrong impression reading some posts, that's all :p

I didn't want to say that you don't have any right to love that episode. I mean it obvious why you loved it & I understand you. It's just that I got the impression that some of you really thought the were officially together in that episode. That's all ;)

Now, please keep on discussing & ignore me :)

What the heck :wtf: I also was directed to a NY thread :lol:

I had to vote in 5, but I was a click away to vote for 10, IDK why, I just started to click and I just realized that I had so many when I finished :lol:

#1 - Smoke Get's In Your CSI's
I had to vote in this episode, it was awesome I think [ok, it could have more team spirit :scream:] anyways, I had to. First of all, I think the storyline was great, only in the begginning we saw Ryan & Cal cute moments, the mad woman driving comment, the E/C comment, it was great. Then, a lot of action and a wonderful acting from EP and JT!! They were amazing!! Only the beginning put me :eek:
Emily was absoluctely great in the morgue & interrogation scene, that was really :eek: Only blinds can't see that :p
And, OMG Alexx was back :hugegrin: gosh, how I misser her. The 1st scene with her was also nice.
Ok, I've to admit that I was expecting some team spirit with E/C scenes.
Now, me being a E/C fan with my heart, I've to say, OMG, E/C scenes were amazing :adore:
I've to refer that hug scene with H and Alexx was so cute!!

#2 Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing

That was a great episode, would like to see the hole team in the openning, but I've to say the openning was great either way :p When it has Eric half naked is always nice, IMO :drool:
Ok Ok, it's oneof my fave epi not b/c the openning, I loved that we finally had a Ryan's storyline!!
I can be a E/C shipper but I love Ryan too ;) Well, I love them all!

#3 Sink or Swim
I like that storyline, I think it was great! And also, E/C first kiss that we see , Such a cute scenes :adore:
I also liked that little interaction with Cal and H, and then Ryan came too! It was nice to see :D
Oh oh, I forgot about that angry Nat that we see :D It was awesome!!

#4 Wrecking Crew
Calleigh.Emotional Calleigh.
'Nough said ;)

#5 Deluca Motel
Awesome storyline.
And :guffaw::guffaw: Calleigh and Frank scene, absolutely hilarious :lol:
Frank gotta love his job :lol:
And I loved Calleigh with the pregnant woman, she was so nice with her.

Last edited:
Hiphugger17 explained way better then me why I believed E/C finally happened on Sink and swim ,so no need to say more.And Florry,I would not even mind if it was said to create debate given that E/C seem like the best topic for a good one.So no worries.

I just realized that I need to watch Cheating Death.Somehow I missed it.

I voted for 'Tipping Point' and 'Chip/Tuck'.

'Tipping Point' reminded me why I loved this show in the first place. There was a lot of emotion and they dealt with gangs in a way that didn't necessarily paint everyone as the bad guy, unlike Mala Noche or the Russian mob. There was more of a human element added to it.

I was so pulling for Hector but when he died, it made the episode that much more tragic and memorable. Also, I liked that Natalia had more to do and it carried through to a bit of a Case B, which was nice. :)

The last scenes of the episode with Akon's song 'Freedom' playing in the background pulled the whole episode together and it made it that much more powerful. :)

My next favourite episode of the season was 'Chip/Tuck' because of the hilarity at the beginning and the writers delving into the world of plastic surgery gone wrong and given that plastic surgery is one of the many staples of Miami, it was a perfect theme for the episode. (I believe 'Complications' dealt with it previously but not to this extent) I love the heart and emotion of this episode mixed with the humour. Also, the fact that the was husband trying to recreate his dead wife on the faces of other women was a bit haunting and tragic at the same time.

I voted for four episodes:

- Wrecking Crew: I loved this whole scene with that runaway crane. It was really amazing. And then Ryan in the crane cab: I was really glad that I was aground. If I had to do his job there I would be collapsed. ;)

- Smoke Get’s in Your CSI’s: Yeah, why? It was a real good episode at all. I was worried about Cal... And of course Ryan had good scenes there ;)

- Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing: Do I have to explain this? Only one sentence: Jonathan Togo is damned good actor! ;)

- Dead on Arrival: The whole opening scene cracked me up. This Marrying Kind stuff was so funny... Well I had to stop my record right after that 'cause I can't stop laughing. :lol:

I think there were a lot of good eps this season so I can't name them all. But ss a die hard Ryan fan, I think my two favorites are Smoke Gets in your CSI's and Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing. I enjoyed the Ryan/Calleigh interaction at the beginning of this episode as it reminded me of past years, and I've always enjoyed watching the camaraderie between them. And WISC, of course was a great Ryan centered episode which I always enjoy.

I know I'm just relitterating what's probably already been said but I'll say it again...

WISC Today...WISC Tomorrow...WISC Forever!! Out of all the episodes this season, I enjoyed watching this one the most, and not because I'm a diehard Ryan fan. I think it showed just how good an actor Jon Togo is and how he convayed Ryan's emotions was what really caught my interest for all the episode. WISC is deserving of all the praise it has gotten. :)

Basically all Season 7 are excellent, even if I prefered the old Horatio to H-Vader.

I liked And they are offed and Wolfe in Sheeps Clothing a lot: The guy who's playing Wolfe is a pretty good actor who conveys emotions in a very credible manner and.....I rather like the way they developped Wolfe's character.

The episode that made me smile was 'Chip/Tuck' even if the shredder scene was gory, it was also somehow....hillarious.

I thoroughly enjoyed 'Seeing Red' because it leaves a large spectre open for speculation and some fiction writing.

And They're Offed-Nice Mystery story with an grim foreshadowing
Smoke Gets In Your CSIs-Nice to see Alexx Back
Divorce Party-The twists and turns this ep make this a must watch
Chip/Tuck-Good all around
Collateral Damage-Good story with some excellent plot points. Great Tripp scenes
Dissolved.-Can't pin point why I liked this one but I just did

Here are my favorite episodes from season 7. No surprise they are Ryan-centric::)

1. Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing: Although the beginning will always be hard to watch, Jonathan Togo's acting job was amazing!

2. (tie) Collateral Damage and Dissolved: Great Ryan moments but also great moments with Kyle, Mike Travers and Dave Benson.

3. Smoke Gets in Your CSI: Enjoyed the banter between Calleigh and Ryan, Ryan chasing down a suspect and IMO one of the best H one-liners

Suspect: "Ow, you breaking my arm man."
H : "You got another"

4. Dead on Arrival: a welcome lighter episode after the intensity of WISC and Target Specific. Everyone had a good one liner, especially Frank who could be passing H as the one line king. Loved Ryan with a gun:thumbsup:

5. Flight Plan: Mostly for the brainstorming scene with Eric, Calleigh and Ryan. Need more of this.

6. Seeing Red: It had one of my top five Ryan moments of all time. He knew Calleigh was upset and he wanted to say something to Calleigh to make her feel better, instead made a trivial comment. Very nice.

As a die hard Ryan fan, I think his scenes increased as the year went on, showing Ryan's growing maturity which hopefully will continue into S8.

Here are my favorite episodes from season 7. No surprise they are Ryan-centric::)

1. Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing: Although the beginning will always be hard to watch, Jonathan Togo's acting job was amazing!

2. (tie) Collateral Damage and Dissolved: Great Ryan moments but also great moments with Kyle, Mike Travers and Dave Benson.

3. Smoke Gets in Your CSI: Enjoyed the banter between Calleigh and Ryan, Ryan chasing down a suspect and IMO one of the best H one-liners

Suspect: "Ow, you breaking my arm man."
H : "You got another"

4. Dead on Arrival: a welcome lighter episode after the intensity of WISC and Target Specific. Everyone had a good one liner, especially Frank who could be passing H as the one line king. Loved Ryan with a gun:thumbsup:

5. Flight Plan: Mostly for the brainstorming scene with Eric, Calleigh and Ryan. Need more of this.

6. Seeing Red: It had one of my top five Ryan moments of all time. He knew Calleigh was upset and he wanted to say something to Calleigh to make her feel better, instead made a trivial comment. Very nice.

As a die hard Ryan fan, I think his scenes increased as the year went on, showing Ryan's growing maturity which hopefully will continue into S8.

Last edited:
"Wrecking Crew" was my fav. Great script, great emotional arc for Calleigh and fantastic guest cast.

Runners up would be:

"The DeLuca Motel," "Head Case," and "Dead on Arrival"

Chip/Tuck was my absolute favorite of all. First of all, Rick Stetler FINALLY came back (You didn't think I missed the Rickster, did you??) for not one, but TWO scenes! Like him or hate him, Rick Stetler brings something to the show that has been missing in his absence. Also, Kim Coates does a fantastic job as Ron Saris. He went from creepy to REALLY creepy. I'm intrigued as to what he's up to. And the storyline of a plastic surgeon trying to recreate his dead wife is something out of an old Hitchcock-style thriller, imho. The wife with the failed plastic surgery? The mother-turned-party-girl who has been made to look like the dead wife? The unsanitary conditions under which hair extensions are made? The seriousness of any kind of surgery? I love how the episode addressed these things. And Frank's reaction in front of Calleigh was pretty funny too.

Dissolved was my other big favorite for many of the same reasons--an uber-creepy Ron Saris, Rick Stetler and his loud ties :drool:. But I really liked seeing how the team had come a long way in working with Rick when Tara Price had to go before him to face formal charges. It bugged me to no end how the team hasn't been cohesive this season. At times they were more like a bunch of high school cliques than one team of forensics professionals if you ask me. But when Ryan advised Tara Price to come with him to talk to Stetler, well, that's something you wouldn't have seen just a few seasons ago. Maybe despite all their squabbling they realize on a deeper level there's something out there, what with Ron Saris as an informant and the Russian Mob trying to take them out one by one, and they somehow have to come together. At least that's what I'd like to think.

Back