Favorite Ships- New York Style

Right. It is I, co-moderator of Shipper Central. I'm here to remind everyone to go read TBonz's It's Me Again post, acknowledge the rules and sign it. Please do so as quickly as possible. If you have already done so, thank you for your co-operation. :)

I would also like to say the following, in addition to TBonz's post.

In regards to mod notification, please do so only when it is absolutely necessary and you are absolutely sure that the post is flaming in nature, spam or was made by a troll. If you're not sure ... that's what the board rules are there for. One or two notifications are more than enough to alert us to any situations that need our moderating. And no, sending us dozens of them in one go will not make us respond faster or 'help' us with our job. In fact, it's friggin' irritating to have our mailboxes clogged with spammy notifications. Be patient for us to respond. We moderators have a life outside of this board, and we can't be here 24/7. However, we always endeavor to reply and check things out as soon as we can.

About spammy posts. We mods have noticed that spam-like posts have been increasing lately. While we understand that the boards can get slow with no new episodes on air yet, please refrain from constantly posting one-liners. Especially, those that have nothing to do with the 'ship or current discussion. If possible, use PMs rather than clogging up the thread. No one enjoys browsing through a thread full of irrelevant posts, eh?

And lastly ... this is pure common sense. If you know that you'll be uncomfortable or annoyed about characters in your favorite ship being shipped with other characters you might not like, DON'T GO AND READ THEIR SHIP THREADS. You only have yourself to blame if you end up upset with other shippers not liking your ship. There's a very good reason why each ship has their own thread. Think about that.

That's all from me. For now. :cool:

about that last one Kimmy YES Thank you :)
I dont see it as much here at Talk but at other boards I do see ALOT of people going into a thread of a ship they dont like only to trash it because its not thier ship
IT IS common sense to Not go into a thread of a ship you dont like BUT people still do it *sighs* anyways hopefully now that youve posted that they wont do that as much

Back