Favorite Ships- New York Style

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AmandaSzmanda, May 5, 2006.

1. orgasmicbilly

orgasmicbilly Lab Technician

it is hard to choose what ship to sail on isnt it....i think i choose mac/stella cuz there my fave 2 charecters and gary sinise is hot!
    so i dunno??

2. Cass

Cass Police Officer

Danny/Lindsay, but Mac/Stella is interesting too...

3. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

Mac/Stella is one of those ships that will keep you on the edge until the end of the end of the show -- like Harm/Mac on JAG. They'll date other people but it'll never work out, because whoever they're with just isn't Mac, or just isn't Stella. So star-crossed, they are.

4. kitten_25

kitten_25 Dead on Arrival

It was so hard to pick just one in the end i picked danny/lindsey

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Dantana baby! I love those two.
    And heck yes! It's the most popular choice. Maybe that will reach the writers *coughcough*

6. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

It's kind of obvious (I mean, with the blatant forced chemistry and the amount of time they spend together onscreen, as well as the moment at the end of COTP) that DL is going to end up canon.

I think most people only ship DL because the writers have shoved it in your faces and it's the only thing you see.

7. orgasmicbilly

yea its true......like in season 1 it was danny/aiden now everyone has forgotten about that......but to be honest ill always be a diehard SMACked fan!!!
    woooooohooooooo!!!! :D :D :D

8. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

I don't think the only reason people ship DL is because of the deliberate pairing- several people shipped them far before that. In addition, I don't ship just for the heck of it. I will only ship two characters if there is major evidence of chemistry and I can see the possibility of them actually becoming canon on the show. (Which BTW, I think the only two ships on NY that meet both of these are Smacked and DL.) There has been chemistry between Danny and Lindsay ever since "Zoo York" and the deliberate pairing did not even start until Stuck on You.

9. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

not all of us need the possibility of becoming canon to ship something. in fact, i don't even like it when ships become canon. i just like the chemistry and the banter. like with flack and stella. i don't see the ship likely to becoming canon, but the moments between them are fun, and that's why i ship them.

but i do somewhat ship DL, so i understand where you're coming from.

10. audacity

audacity Pathologist

I know many people, including myself, that shipped D/L before it was known that PTB were interested in this pairing(our D/L thread and our D/L Forum was popular before they began pairing D/L frequently).

I'll still be interested in the D/L ship, whether the PTB make them canon or not. Like Pizza, I don't just ship for the heck of it either, just like I'm sure that no one else here does either. This was my first ship 'to ship.'

I think we all are passionate about our ships. Everyone sees chemistry and relationships differently---which is cool. Happy shipping!! ;)

Peace! :)

11. LadeeBear

LadeeBear Witness

Auda, I agree with ya 110%.

I don't watch too much of CSI: NY (mainly because it's on at 10-11pm on Wednesday nights, and I wake up at 5:40 in the morning for school...) but I can tell you that I ship based on first impressions. If I don't think that the first impressions of the characters that I see have chemistry together, then I lack interest. Mac/Stella definately has chemistry, I won't deny that. But Danny/Lindsay did it for me, because not only do the characters have chemisty, but - I feel - the actors themselves have chemistry together. They just kinda...click, ya know. But that's my opinion, and to each his (or her) own.

Like Auda said: Happy shipping!
    :)

Jenn

12. orgasmicbilly

but i think gary and melina a.k.a mac and stella have a great off and on screem chemistry to be honest

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I always enjoy reading the subtext in every Danny and Flack scene ^_^

14. CSI_mania

CSI_mania Pathologist

my votes goes to Don/Danny!!

they lovce eachother but they don't know yet!

15. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Yep, Brokeback Mountain CSI:NY style! It always seems like they're staring longingly at each other :lol: :lol:

Just kidding. But Flack and Danny do have a genuine chemistry. Maybe they're good friends on and off the show.