Favorite CSI fanfic author?

shacky20

Captain
Hello, I am very new to CSI fanfic, and looking for stuff to read. I went to fanfic.net and saw that there are about 5400 CSI stories, I don't know where to begin? Do any of you have a favorite author you could recommend?
Thanks, just looking for a starting point.
Kelly

Depends on what sort of stories you're interested in, like dramas or romance or what have you...

Are you looking for anything special?

I usually lean towards more of the action, adventure, like going after a killer type stories. I also like the longer, more involoved and developed fics. I found a couple yesterday over at fanfic.net by an author named Wintertime, she (I am assuming) wrote some wonderful angsty stories, some shorter, but I couple of longer ones (Blood on the Water, and a sequel Picking up the Pieces), and she also likes to write about Greg.

I am not too much into the romance thing, I honestly can't just see Gris together with anyone. But, would lean more towards Gris and Cath than anything. Plus I just love Greg.

I would just like to find some good, longer, stories, written kind of like an episode, goes and find the bad guys type of stories.

Hope that helps some, I would be very appreciative for any information here, I don't even know where to start.

Thanks, Kelly

Hmmm. Maybe somebody else here knows some good authors for that sort of thing. I usually go more for the romance stuff. :eek:
:)

What kind of romance stuff do you like? I lean more towards Gil/Cath or maybe even Greg/Cath. I really like Greg, so I like fics involoving him. I have seen quite a lot of fic involving Nick and Greg? Just looking for soething interesting? There is just sooo much stuff at fanfic.net that I don't know where to start. The only other fanfic I ever read was X-Files and I noticed that once I found a good author, I usually liked most of their stories.
Thansk again, Kelly

I like the Nick/Sara stuff, even though I can't really see it on the show, ironically. It's just that I can't honestly see Nick with anyone else, especially not Catherine... and I don't do slash, so...? It's pretty much all I can tolerate.

There's a fanfic writer called ForensicsFan who's pretty good at those stories. She makes the relationship fairly believable and she's good with the CSI science stuff as well.

well, i think cincoflex and lsi are really the best ones .... I love their stories, especially the "casa" stories by cincoflex!!!!

I would suggest looking at The Wonderful World of MakeBelieve Archive. They have a good selction of authors, lots of stories, you'll find just about anything you want.

Look for the author called Scribe. She did a good Greg romance story. I did one as well under the pen name Loretta. :D

Posted by Michigangirl30:
I would suggest looking at The Wonderful World of MakeBelieve Archive. They have a good selction of authors, lots of stories, you'll find just about anything you want.

Look for the author called Scribe. She did a good Greg romance story. I did one as well under the pen name Loretta. :D

Thanks for the info. Just went and checked it out, a whole bunch of new stuff for me to dig in to. I found an author at Fanfiction.net named Wintertime I really like, and started reading a story named "Blood in the Water" last night, a Greg angst story, and it was so wonderful, I could hardly stop reading to go to bed, but will hopefully finish it today, plus there is a sequel. I especially enjoy Greg fic! Thanks again for the sites and authors!

Kelly

You're welcome, shacky20! I really enjoy Greg fic too! If I could ever get my butt in gear, MY Greg story would be finished!
I'm having fun writing it since a couple of people have commented on the first few chapters I posted. Reading the other stories on that site gives me inspiration, a lot of those authors are really great!

I think this needs to be in the fanfiction section :)

Favorite fanfic authors, though? Gosh... *runs to look at ff.net faves*

Joan Powers is a wonderful fanfiction author that provides emotion, detail, and believable dialogue all in one nice package. She writes GSR stories.

Zan1781... where do I start! Detailed, action-packed, emotional (emphasis on 'emotional' ;)), well-written stories that range from GSR to Swarrick. Awesome.

There's a couple authors on here that I absolutely adore. Zan1781, quoth_the_raven, MissMurder and Hestia are my top 4, I'd say.

They're sooooo amazing! Shama, angst, fluff - you name it, they can do it :D

Xx Mia-Sara xX

I love Hestia :) She writes brilliant ficlets and I love her recent chaptered fic too. I think she's just amazing cuz she could write almost ANYTHING. Always up to the challenge and I know some of the challenges are hard to write but she always nails it :)

Back