Favorite CSI fanfic author?

Hey Kelly :3

I hang around at FF.net sometimes to, and wonder around looking for good Greg-fic. I've collected them in a C2 community on ff.net called 'Labrat Central', so you could check that out? I've got a lot of Nick/Greg and Greg- general. :3

Hello. kelly i saw you was looking for stories that are like eipsodes of CSI and am not trying to be big headed but I have been writing a story in the fan fiction section on here. It's Called My First Story CSI: Own Risk and alot of my readers have said it reads like an eispode of CSI. It also has quite alot of action in it. Please feel free to take a look at it.

My favorite author is J9, except you need to be a bit into Sara/Warrick to read that, she is a fantastic author though. She got me into the ship and I was no shipper when I started to read her stuff. Secondly I like Lemonyelly, she wrote a couple of Swarrick fics but also some Gil/Cath and group fics and I like all of her stories.

I like loads of them, but I usually read single stories and not specific authors. I love all the E/C Posse whenever they write, Jess, Jazzy, adamsgirl, Caro etc. On ff.net, I love forensicsfan, she great but she only writer Snickers, so if you don't like that you probably won't be into her stuff. I'm open to anything. I just read whatever catches my eye or is sent/suggested to me.

Emmithar, FanFicAddiction, kegel,ObessedTWFan and Jenny70529 are awesome Sandle writers...

FanFicAddiction writes fantastic sandle one-shots... The others are more for multi-chapter.

if you want a really good Sandle fic, in my oppinion SLynn is the way to go. she's absolutly amazing. she write the Happy Enough series. i love it. but that's my opinion. if you like random pairings like Archie/Sofia, there's only one on FF.net. mine. people really only hang with the obvious pairings; CatNip, Sandle, the Love, GSR, YoBling. nobody expands their coupling abilities.

-x-liv

devoted99 said:
Emmithar, FanFicAddiction, kegel,ObessedTWFan and Jenny70529 are awesome Sandle writers...

FanFicAddiction writes fantastic sandle one-shots... The others are more for multi-chapter.

I love FanficAddiction's Sandle stories! She's probably my favorite writer there. :)

iluvroadrunner is one of my favorite writers. Especially for Flack stories and Danny stories.

CatherineWStokes is my favorite CatNip (smut or not) writer.

{b]Hestia[/b] is an awsome writer too, who will write anything basically.

Back