Favorite CSI Actors

I just absolutely love David Caruso. He really has adapted into the character of Horatio Caine well and is a fantastic actor. My actor I am head-over-heels in with is Eric Szmanda. He is SOOOO CUUUUUUTE!

Hi can I add my favourites -

NY - Gary Sinise is one of the best actors - ever! I fell in love with him in Forrest Gump and I'm so glad he's on CSI NY (but I don't think the show altogether is the best CSI, I think their cases aren't as interesting as Las Vegas or Miami).

Miami - Emily Proctor is a terrific actor, she's funny and beautiful and refreshing.

LV - Marg Helgenberger is wonderful. BUT my favourite actor in LV is now Louise Lombard (has anyone seen House of Eliot). I think William Peterson is great too (quite a change from Isabella Rosellini's sleazy husband in "Cousins").

PLUS 2 I DON'T LIKE VERY MUCH-

Jorga - annoys me, I can't pinpoint why.

Eva LaRue - Miami - she seems out of place in a technical lab, she's not convinced me she's able to do that kind of work.

My Fav.

LV:William Peterson,Marg Helgenberger
MI:Jonathan Togo,Emily Proctor
NY:Gary Sinise,Melina Kanakaredes

William Petersen all the way..he's fantastic.. riveting..magnetic..charismatic..mesmorizing :eek: not just in CSI, but his movies..theatre work. and his play he's doing now is competely "sold out" he's very popular and doesn't even care about his fame.. that's intriguing & fascinates me.. to me..and the rest of the cast CSI/Vegas.. I love them all ;) Jorja Fox probably being at the top of my list.. she's also a mystery, and intriguing..beautiful and unique.. I like Gary Sinise..and Melina, but don't watch the other CSI's except CSI/NY in the summer months and I love Eva LaRue.. gorgeous also a good actress!!

Do I even have to tell anyone? Looks at my name, icon and banner, come on jr csi's I know it's an easy one. OK I'll tell ya..Jonathan Togo..no way right.

Twiz, I had no idea! It couldn't have been JT! lol. Yeah, he's my fave, too. He's such a great actor, although I do like George Eads, Eric Szmanda and Adam Rodriguez, too. They're all great! (And, no, not just because they're hot :D)

LV: definitely jorja fox !!
miami: jon togo and emily procter

who would've guessed that *looks at icon and banner* :p

ebonymist we know it's just because their hot..come on. J/P. I think Togo is an awesome actor and his hottness is a plus but he's the total togo package..look, charming, funny, smart, nice body..
My 2nd fav would be a tie between George and Eric Szmanda even though I don't watch csi much anymore.

sry I didn't give you guys much of a clue there hehe.

my favorite actress on CSI is Jorja Fox, she's my favorite actress in general and the reason why I started to watch CSI

she's simply an amazing actress *wub*

LV: Eric Szmanda, Jorja Fox, Marg Helgenberger, George Eads
Miami: Emily Procter, David Caruso, Jonathan Togo
NY: Eddie Cahill, Anna Belknap, Carmine Giovinazzo, Melina K., Gary Sinise...

God, that's alot!

My favorite actors/actresses are:
George Eads, Rory Cochrane, Eddie Cahill, Marg Helgenberger, Emily Procter and Melinda Clarke (if she counts)

~xJemmax~

Back