Favorite CSI Actors

*points to sig*

That's right. Marg Helgenberger. She is my all-time favorite actor and I've been her fan for about fifteen years (since China Beach). I started watching CSI because of her, and then I got hooked. LOL.

I Love Jorja Fox, I think she is a great great actor I love watching her in ER because her carater on ER and CSI are fairly diffrent, I just love the emotion she brings to Sara.

And I also Love Marg Helgnberger, again a fansastic actor and I love the think between her and Warick

Eric Szmanda playing Greg is great, he plays Greg well.

Obviosly, Eric Szmanda is one of my favorite actors on CSI simply because he portrays Greg perfectly and if there was no Greg, CSI would be so sad and depressing, he brings a light-heartedness to the show.

My second favorite Actress on CSI would have to Marg Helenberger because she plays Catherine in such a sassy, and authorative way , its like you know she runs the show (The case she's on) Shes Awesome! and fun to watch

Last but certainly not least would have to be Jorja Fox , because shes plays Sara in such a deep and suprising character. She really captures the essence of Sara Sidle. Its like a tance..sort of..kind of...for me at least :)

Eddie Cahill from CSI:NY. He's got his character down so well -- a perfect blend of snark and emotion. I love him to pieces. He's also very pretty.

*points at Icon* William L. Petersen MAN!!! He has Grissom down to a T.
Actress I got to admit is my least favorite Character on the show. Jorja Fox. Sh plays her role well as Sara. She brings Sara alive and gives me that something to hate. :p

*walks nearby whistling with hands in jeans pockets and decides to stop by and remind everybody who i think is the best* SO like i said before, my fave will always be Billy Petersen. in case you forgot :D

Umm, this is tough i have to think about this!

NOT, George Eads is my fav actor by miles, i also like William Petersen and Carmine+Eddie from NY

This might be kind of a toughy for me.
I'd have to say my favorites are:
CSI:Jorja Fox and George Eads- I guess, Its kind of hard
CSI:NY: Anna Belknap(sp.), Gary Sinise, Eddie Cahill, Carmine- Man NY is too hard lol
CSI:Miami: Jonathan Togo, Emily Procter
I guess thats it. I like them all!

newflame13 said:
*points at Icon* William L. Petersen MAN!!! He has Grissom down to a T.
Actress I got to admit is my least favorite Character on the show. Jorja Fox. Sh plays her role well as Sara. She brings Sara alive and gives me that something to hate. :p

Couldn't have said it better myself! ;) On both counts! Maybe that's why I'm writing a fanfic where she has the bad role... and I'm Grissom's love interest... :lol: Ah, wishful thinking, what are you making me do? ;)

I guess since I've followed her since "china beach" - it's a 'no contest' vote for Marg Helgenberger. I even sat through a Steven Seagal movie just to see her. Now THAT's dedication!!!

Back