Fashion (or Lack Thereof)

I don't care about brands either. If I'm at school or somwhere else casual/informal I'll typically wear a t-shirt and depending on weather: warm-up pants, sweat pants, jeans, or shorts.

I would fall into the lack of part. I'm a jeans and t-shirt and athletic shoe kind of gal. I like comfort and being able to move and not feel restricted. I like my junky kind of shirts that have been spotted due to haircoloring, paint or cooking messes!

I can dress up if I have to but rarely wears dresses and will not wear heels. I hate hose! The person who invented them should be shot! I sometimes hate the guy who invented the bra!

I'm a lack of fashion!!!

Uh.. Idk. I like jeans and black or gray shirts.

But sometimes, like today, I branch out. Plaid skirt (I haven't shaved my legs in a month and I'm wearing a skirt. haha. I'm incredibly low maintenence.), gray shirt with a white button up shirt over it.

Oh, and I gotta have my shoes of science haha.

i'm not a big brand name person, i have a bit of everything, but i love a good pair of jeans, i love Rock & Republic and Citizen of Humanity

Eh, I wear what I wear. I'm sure as I get older I'll be more into clothes and such...though I am a shoe freak :p But right now I don't really care so much...though I am picky about jeans, since I always have to wear jeans, they're my security thing :p

I hate going clothes shopping, mainly because of the huge crowds of people (I'm not comfortable around crowds of people), so I have never really got a chance to get 'into' clothes and such. But again, I love shoes :p

Eh, I wear what I wear. I'm sure as I get older I'll be more into clothes and such...though I am a shoe freak

SHOES!!! I love shoes shoes shoes shoes! My shoe closet is too overflowing it is taking over my accessory closet, annoying really.

I love going to the mall! It is so comfortable there. I love hanging out there because we (me and my friends) can do whatever we want, movies, shopping, boy hunting (Renees turn to choose what we did *eyeroll*), more shopping, eating at the Cheesecake Factory, more shopping, more movies, and finally lots of shopping.

You have a shoe closet and an accessory closet? I have one closet, and it has to hold everything...heh.

I always wear jeans, the only time I'm not wearing jeans is during a job interview (or something of equal importance), or when I'm at work (uniform pants are black polyester...ugh...) All blue. Some beige, some have pockets on the side, some are baggy and straight-leg, most are flares. I love jeans...purrr...

I also like to wear sleeveless shirts that kind of have a high collar and a jacket over them. I wear a lot of t-shirts over turtlenecks, a lot of turtlenecks...Sleeves rolled up, simple bracelet, always a watch, not big on jewelry though...

My shoes are big black clod-hoppers. Request--they fit, and I like them. Who am I kidding, I love them. Hmm...I have a very unusual hairstyle, it's gotten me a few comments...

Well, I don't really have a fashion style. When I leave the house, it's always in dark jeans and t-shirt. When I come home, it's always shorts and t-shirt. Shoes, I always stick to my fave shoes[and the only pair of shoes that looks good on these narrow feet] Hehe, it's pretty random. Except when it's nighttime when it gets freakishly cold, I have to wear one of those oversized shirt to acts as a second skin. :lol: Darn air-conditioning.

Heh, I pretty much wear jeans all the time. I love jeans, but it also because I pretty much have to. Most other pants are just to short for me. *sighs*

Can someone explain to me why anyone would want to spend over 100 euro's on jeans just because of the brand, while jeans that cost about 50 euro's look just as good? I don't get it. o_O;;

My fashion style is mainly hoodies, jeans and trainers. If im at work and I have an important meeting then its suits or skirts and shirts, otherwise its scrubs they are so comfy. Im not a label queen I will buy something if I like it not because of the lable that it has inside it. :)

Sillie said:
Can someone explain to me why anyone would want to spend over 100 euro's on jeans just because of the brand, while jeans that cost about 50 euro's look just as good? I don't get it. o_O;;

I don't get it either. Old Navy's jeans are only $25, maybe $30 (don't know how many euros that is), and I think they're really comfy (I actually slept in a pair of them the other night!) :) I've tried on jeans at Wal-Mart, where they're only like $15 a pair, but they never seem to fit me right. :confused:

Back