Fashion (or Lack Thereof)

Ok, I am offically in love with this dress below. It's designed by Nicole Miller & I would give anything to buy it.

CA4DE701.jpg

I can imagine myself wearing this to a new year's eve party with a long snow white coat & a pair of three inch slingback gold heels.

That's a beautiful dress, jorja_fan86. It'd look really good with gold heels, too :p (so I'm not a fashion expert but I'm not foreign to it either :lol: :p)

I've always just been a jeans, t-shirt and sneakers kind of girl. When it's cold outside, I just put on a jacket, I don't get dolled-up. But I do clean up nice, as I've spent my entire life being my mom and older sister's makeup and hair guinea pig :lol: :p I've always been a tomboy, so when I was younger having makeup on my face made me cringe. The thought of wearing a dress made me want to gag (and still does, because I look horrible in them :lol: :p).

So for me, just a pair of jeans, my black converse and a t-shirt, and I'm good to go. :D

Thank you. I plan to buy it one day very soon.

I love dresses & I cannot live without them. The winter holidays are my favourite as I have the perfect excuse to wear them to tons of functions such as Christmas, Boxing & New Years parties. They truly bring out my feminine side & there's nothing more I enjoy the buying the perfect dress & wearing it out to turn heads.

No offence to any sweats lovers but I just loathe sweats. The only time I wear sweats is when I'm at the gym & even then they have to have a girly touch to them. They're ok if all you're nice clothes are in the laundry but I could never ever wear a pair in public. That's why I love Europe so much. None of the locals wear any form of sweats. They're dressed up no matter the situation whether it's dancing at the clubs or buying a carton of milk at the grocery store. The guys also know how to pull of capri's which is something I'd like to see here. Shorts are for tourists.

Seriously, I'd rather arrive somewhere & be overly dressed up instead of majorly dressed down. That being said, Gwen Stefani is one of my favourite designers. I also like Jimmy Choo, Vera Wang, Chloe, Hermes, Chanel, Nicole Miller, Louie Vuitton, Gwen Stefani, Dolce & Gabana, Manolo Blahnik, Missoni, Kate Spade, Zac Posen & countless others.

It is my dream to become rich enough so Vera Wang can personally design my wedding dress while I wear a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes & to complete my look a Hermes or Kate Spade purse with a mini Chanel wallet. I doubt that'll happen though :lol:.

Back