Fanfic Request/Ideas, Recommendation & Showcase

Re: Fanfiction Request, Reccomendation, & Showcase

I've read all of Cincoflex & VRTrakowski's Brass/Lady Heather fics...AWESOME...Problem is, now I'm dying to read more fics with these 2 very sexy characters...Anybody else write these two in flirty/love or fun drabble?...Ficlets, one-offs, longer fics...I'm desperate!...lol...If ya need a Beta, I'll happily volunteer! :D

Thanx!

Title: Going Under

Author: LaGuera25

Fandom: CSI:NY

Character: Don Flack

Pairing: N/A

Rating: Realistically, it's FRT, but I rated it FRM to cover my butt.

Summary: Everybody has a secret sin, and every Halloween, Don Flack goes home to his.

Link: Unfortunately, I can't because of the rating, but...check my signature or PM me.

I have a request. I seem to be among the few Mac/Lindsay shippers and I've read every fic I come across but I was wondering if someone else liked them, then maybe something fluffy with a happy ending. I write a few M/L stories but i want to read some. Or maybe a link to some good stories? So umm... just a suggestion.

I also have a request :D: I'm looking for stories that have the whole team (LV,Miami,or NY) out on like a vacation, or on a case far away from vegas together. Like that great story The Retreat. Thanks :)

darx2mint4 said:
I also have a request :D: I'm looking for stories that have the whole team (LV,Miami,or NY) out on like a vacation, or on a case far away from vegas together. Like that great story The Retreat. Thanks :)
Okay i remember coming across a few like that in the CSI-Forensics.com site. MIAMI and stuff but I'm not sure the name and I don't remeber who wrote it. I do know there was at least one in the MIAMI section, maybe the other two, but I never checked.

Fic Showcase

Title: The Five Stages of Grief 1/5

Author: LaGuera25

Fandom: NY

Rating: FRT

Pairing: N/A

Spoilers: S1 and S2

Summary: In the aftermath of the bombing, the team reacts to Flack's injuries.

Link: The Five Stages of Grief

Okay, here are a few of my favorite authors:
Joyce3
Zan1781
QTR
lemonjelly

Here are my requests
1. A long story on how Sara and Greg go from friends to a married couple
2.Swarrcik story that is just full of humor
3.Yobling story full of humor.
4. A very,very funny story dealing with snickers and yobling.

That is all. :)

I'm looking for a Snickers trilogy for a friend who can't remember its title.

In it Sara & Nick both decide that they can't take the life that they're living anymore and get in a car and just drive. It follows their journey as they fall in love, deal with their demons, then, eventually, find a small town in New York state to settle down. Nick becomes the deputy sherriff and Sara a mechanic, and they get married and raise a family. The third in the trilogy is Grissom visiting them and finally accepting their relationship.

Does anyone remember what it's called?

(If this is the wrong place to ask, please point me in the right direction.) Thanks.

I'm hoping someone here can help me locate a fic I read a couple months ago and then lost track of. It was a WIP that I saw over on fanfiction.net (I think). Of course I can't remember the title or the author.

It was a CSI:LV case story that centered mostly on Nick and Brass investigating a murder. They got chased by a dog and their primary suspect was a guy who reminded them of Napoleon Dynamite. There was also a scene where Nick ate a Froot Loop that the suspect's mom had strung and used as a decoration on her Christmas tree. His little taste test told him that the cereal was too stale to fit the alibi the mom was using to try and clear her son.

You would think since I remember so many details I would remember the name of the darn story but that is not the case.

Hopefully this sounds familiar to someone....

SKYLAR522 and WLK68: would you mind telling me if your stories are one shot or not? i wanted to do a little research for you but i need to know if it's a oneshot and of course the rating,

thanks ;)

Sissi

I have a deep, unyeilding affection for forensicsfan's "Quarter Past Tuesday" a Nick and Sara piece, despite writing way too many Greg and Sara pieces for my own good :) it's over at Fanfiction.net, I think it's rated M.

I'd like to see some more Miami fics here, maybe a DuCaine or a Hip Hugger? I haven't read a really good Miami fic in a while, anyone up for the challenge?

I have a request! :D Could someone make a fic about Greg in the upcoming episode of Fannysmackin'? And you could PM it to me, as it contains possible spoilers? It can be your take on what happens, or Greg's feelings, or the teams feelings, or whatever you would like!

Thanks! :cool:

I too would like to see some kind of Greg-centric follow up to the Fannysmackin' episode, Sandersgal4lyfe. :) Well, I checked fanfiction.net and couldn't find something (of course I checked a day and a half ago. Who knows if there's any fics like that right now.)
Anyway, I decided to write a little fic (actually ficlet! :D). You want to check it out Sandersgal4lyfe? It's in my ficlets thread. (most recent entry)

Back