Fanfic Request/Ideas, Recommendation & Showcase

Re: Fanfiction Request, Reccomendation, & Showcase

Yeah Afrikana I know lol Midnight told me it wasn't slash on her PM but i have to say it was great!

You are welcome Midnight i really had a good time reading it :D

i love that one! i just don't leave reviews as frequently. i usually like to wait till the story is done.

but i think it's really good, and she should update very very soon.

Thanks, I'm working on it, I promise! I just landed the role of Velma Kelly in my theatre company's production of "Chicago," so I'm working on it in my spare time at rehearsals, between choreography and vocals.

Jenna (Catherinesmyidol), I just finished the G/LH story and I'm posting it in the fanfiction section :) It's only 1,384 words, so... I apologize for it not being very long! But I hope you like it :)

^^Just finished reading it. It's the best I've ever read!! So incredibly awesome I can't even think of a word to describe it! Thank you so much for writing it, Ann!! *huggles*

This is a showcase of Flack and Danny gen. It is rated as FRM, but it's only because I am paranoid. It's likely FRT.

Title: Brothers and Sisters(Everything I Can't Remember)

Author: Laguera25

Rating: FRT/M

Pairing: N/A

Warnings: Spoilers for S1 and S2

Link Removed

It actually links to the last part, but there are links to the first 3 parts in the post.

EDIT: I removed your link cause even if it wasn't really M , it was rated M and you can't post a fic rated M here. Anyway, i guess it was rated M because you abused of the F word ;). Before i removed your story i've read it, and i thought it was pretty excellent.

La_Guera since you are just a newbie and you can't PM other members i suggest:

-Either you put the link on your profile so the others members will just have to click and get access to your lj

-Or i can PM them your story if they wanna read it.

Again it was a great story guys, i hope most of you will read it.

Sissi

Unfortunately, posting a link to my profile and PMing it seems like a heck of a lot of trouble for a story that is as violent as passing gas, and any road all of my stories are rated FRM or higher, so it would be an exercise in futility.

However, for future reference, can you please clarify the rating? In the original post, it read that NC-17, or FRMA, were prohibited, while FRM, or R, were not. Has that changed, or did I misread?

Thanks for your suggestions, and thanks for reading my fic.

Well you know it has nothing to do with the original post, it's actually one of the board rules: no links for fanfic over PG-13, so even if it wasn't that violent, i can't decently let your link. Anyway, i've noticed you put you lj link on your signature, you just have to precise that the fanfic is on your lj so the members will know where to find it.

However you are right , it wasn't precise on the original post but it was on the board rules, but since you asked me too, i'm gonna add it on the original post, for future reference.

Sissi

ps: if you have other questions regarding the board, i'm there to help you.

Can anybody recommend some "mature" CSI:NY fanfic that is either Danny/Lindsey or Mac/Stella?
I'm looking for something in the realm of R-rated to maybe very mild NC-17. I'd like to have the characters actually involved in a sexual relationship, but I don't want ultra-graphic details or kinky stuff.

^I second that ;) But only the Mac/Stella ones please (oh, and I've read stellaluna_'s fics already so other authors you'll mention are greatly appreciated)

This thread says requests so is this the right place to ask some real writer to built something from a plot idea? I hope so.... :D

Well I would like to see I story about Gissom which is rather like that episode of ER years AGO when dishy Dr Ross (George-the-hunk-Clooney :devil:) in a tux :D rescuses this kid caught in a storm drain. It was definitely one of their best ever. Partly because Clooney got *so much screentime* and also 'cos be was being heroic, also dramatic ticking clock to save the kid, also he got wet (nice tux shirt sticking to his manly frame!! :devil: :devil:).

Maybe Griss could use his scientific skills to rescue some people? I was thinking of him returning from the mountains (a la Jackpot) in storm, flash flood takes out bridge, stranding some people on roof of car in fast river. Phones don't work, somehow Griss has got to use his scientific brain and the items he has in the Tahoe like 'MacGyver' to save them!!! Like getting a rope to them by making a rocket out of a fire extinguisher or something, I don't know. I am a crap dyslexic so I cannot do it.

The details of the situation are up to anyone! But I would LOVE to read a story by one of you guys along these lines!! *********pleeeeaaasssseeee**********

First of all, dyslexia or not, I bet you could write an awesome story. You've got the ideas, and that's the first start!

Second of all, that is a hot idea! I'll give it a try, and I betcha a couple of other people will, as well. *runs off to start writing* (oh, but I'm going on vacation, so although you might get a chapter before I leave next Friday, ya may not!)

Ok, I have a request, too:
I'm searching for Mac-centric stories in which he gets hurt or something and the others care for him. All pairings and ratings are welcome.
Thank you.

Back