Fanfic Request/Ideas, Recommendation & Showcase

Re: Fanfiction Request, Reccomendation, & Showcase

Chapter Five of 'Follow the Evidence' finally posted! Thanks to my readers for their patience!!

Title: Follow the Evidence
Author:
Egeria (aka Seshat3)
Rating:
T
Summary:
Nick struggles to cope with the aftermath of being buried alive. Is there anyone who can break through the walls he sets up around himself? (Takes place just after the events of 'Grave Danger')
Warnings: References to violence/crime, some angst
Link : Follow the Evidence at FFnet

Here is the link

Here is the link to the fanfic awards. The voting started on the 1st and goes through the 20th. The winners will be announced on the 30th.

Go vote for your favorite CSI fanfics. :D

I have a couple of requests for fanfics. Could I have a Danny/Mac and a Mac/Lindsey fic please? If theres anyone out there willing to write either of those for me I'd be very happy. The age rating doesnt really matter, all I ask is its not G or PG rated. Thanks :) :)

^re: Fanfic awards...I just noticed some of my fics were nominated...wow! Thanks! :D

Posted a new, short one-shot today.

Title: Boys will be Boys
Author:
Egeria (aka Seshat3)
Rating:
M
Summary:
Nick and Greg just doing what boys do. Random fluff/smut
Warnings: Slash
Link : Please PM for the link if you don't know my profile already. ;)

Would someone mind doing me a huge favor? I was trying to read the latest chapter of a Rave fic on ffnet and I can't get the chapter to show up for me. Only the first five chapters show up. I've deleted my cache files and everything. I've tried with both IE and Firefox browsers. I've been trying to read this since the day of the update. I've never had any trouble with any other fics, just this one.

Here's the link to Chapter One of the fic. If chapter six comes up for anyone else, would someone mind PMing me the direct link to Chapter 6 so I could read it? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance. :)

Would someone mind doing me a huge favor? I was trying to read the latest chapter of a Rave fic on ffnet and I can't get the chapter to show up for me. Only the first five chapters show up. I've deleted my cache files and everything. I've tried with both IE and Firefox browsers. I've been trying to read this since the day of the update. I've never had any trouble with any other fics, just this one.

Here's the link to Chapter One of the fic. If chapter six comes up for anyone else, would someone mind PMing me the direct link to Chapter 6 so I could read it? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance. :)

Got It! I did it by going to the first chapter and hitting the arrow through the chapters and chapter 6 came up.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4893816/6/Moments

An arrow wouldn't even show up for me on Chapter 5. :lol:

Thanks so much, Speedy. :D

Just a reminder -- voting is still going on in the Fanfic Awards. I've definitely heard complaints about the prevalence of GSR in the awards in previous years, so if you want to make sure that nominees that feature other characters and pairings are represented, make sure to vote!

You can find it at this page --> http://community.livejournal.com/csifanficawards/

Just started writing a new fic.

Title: Sober
Author: Lily-Starbuck (me)
Rating: M
Summary: It's amazing, the effect alcohol can have. Grillows pairing
Warnings: Sexual content
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5393469/1/Sober

Let me know what you think, should anyone decide to read it!

Just posted my new fic based on a Nick Song Fic and so named thanks GNRF's song choice!

Title: Honour Thy Children
Author: Samsara Dallire <--Me
Rating: T
Summary:Nick's career takes a new turn, but soon finds his past comes back to haunt him, invading the present and jeapordizing the future.
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5403602/1/Honour_Thy_Children

Hey check it out, I finally finished a CSI:Miami fic...

here it is, please R&R :) Thank you:

Title: “Thursday Morning”

Show: CSI: Miami

Style: Humor

Rating: K

Pairing: E/C and R/N notions

Disclaimer: I own absolutely nothing

Spoilers: none.

Synopsis: just a nice morning in Miami, and one CSI tries to relax, well until the others come along that is, and so on, bad summery, just read please.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5405577/1/Thursday_Morning

I know I shouldn't double post, but I just want to make sure people Read my fic... link is above this...

thank you!!

Hi just finish reading your story , and i thought it was very good :)

Back