Fan Videos - Shipper Central Style

Wow miamirocks! I love your video! :eek::eek::eek: Simply amazing! I loved the little inset videos and the song was perfect! Great job and thank you so much for the Ducaine vid!

Aww, thanks CarWashCutie :) That means a lot comin' from someone who's not necessarily a DuCaine fan ;) Glad you enjoyed it - I certainly had fun making it. One of the things I tried to do too is make sure all the CSIs were in it (including Ryan and even Speed!), so there was some team stuff in there too :) And yes, I love Coldplay, and I think that song really spoke to the "All In" situation. Again, thanks for the kind words :)

Re: H/Cal #5 - DuCaine...Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRJacVwsN64
A gift! I was bored. It's a music video to Creed's "One Last Breath." Quite a fitting song for H. And I threw in some H/C because we all desperately need it. But it's mostly H, and the crap he's been through these past few seasons.
Let me know if you like it!

seattle and Piper you girls are so talented, those are so beautiful and so right on, thank's for sharing these with all the fans!:bolian:

seattle that gave me chills right down my spine, they're so hot together, two hearts that beat as one, soulmates forever, and the music stunning, I thought the singer sounded a bit like Billie Holiday, but was mistaken. I've never heard of this singer, but it was so appropriate:bolian: good job!

Back