Fan Videos - Shipper Central Style

I rip my DVDS for the eps
Another Smacked video not really happy with it but hey:
Smacked - The Anwser

Awww...I like it msgirl, you should be very proud of yourself, I enjoy all your Smacked vid's so far :D

How would you like a change of pace, if you like, you could try and make a Pac vid, for the good ole day's. I'd love to see it, as I am a Pac fan, DuCaine fan, and MaCalleigh fan. :D

Aiden_Burn said:
Anyone know where I can get some video clips to make some music vids, and I love all the music vids guys.

I have no idea how anybody does it except for the person who said they rip their own DVDs but if it has anything to do with downloading episodes, it can't be discussed in here.

thanks. :)

Aww..HCrazy, that was beautiful and heartfelt, I loved it, awesome job as alway.

You guy's make me so happy, with all these shippy vids.

Keep up the great work. Ducaine love, is true love. :)

1CSIMfan said:
Aiden_Burn said:
Anyone know where I can get some video clips to make some music vids, and I love all the music vids guys.

I have no idea how anybody does it except for the person who said they rip their own DVDs but if it has anything to do with downloading episodes, it can't be discussed in here.

thanks. :)

Ok, thanks for letting me know. I'll have a look myself for some. Great vids guys. I really like them.

Also does anyone know how to copy something from a DVD onto your computer.

Back