Fan Videos - Shipper Central Style

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Aug 2, 2007.

1. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Thanks HC_4_my_birthday!!! Glad I could help make your day a good one... :D

2. cathwarfan

cathwarfan Lab Technician

3. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Hey EmeraldEyes & Horatiosangel:

AWESOME VIDEOS!! Gotta keep the DuCaine love alive - Hope TPTB are seeing this - even if they refuse to put them together on screen, DuCaine finds a way;)

Oh, and Horatiosangel, love the "DuCaine Rewrites" - they go well w/the fanfic I'm writing, which fills in the blanks for all the "missing" DuCaine scenes. (It's called "Mixed Feelings," if y'all are interested, and yes, that's a shameless plug ;) )

Hey, can I make a request? How about "Signal Fire"" by Snow Patrol? I love that song - it's sooo DuCaine, and I'm sure other ships could use it too ... ;)

Seriously, all the videos are really good. Keep up the good work around here - they're all awesome! :)

4. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

5. horatiosangel

Thanks miamirocks (or should I say ducainefan81 ... ;) ) I didn't know that was you... I LOVE your story... just finished reading Chapter 11 ... soooo good!!! :D I'll check out that song too... I'm gonna start working on Chapter 5 of the re-writes tonight... stay tuned!!! :)

6. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Just throught I'd post the link to my general CSI shipping video, which appears on the main relationships page of the CSI Wiki. Anyway, here you go. Enjoy.

Shipping
    Song: Grissom's Overture

7. horatiosangel

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i have a question. i'm not sure if i can ask it here but since the people that come here at usually the people that make videos, you might be able to help.

does anyone know where i can get clips from CSI: dead doll? i see alot of people have them but i've been LOOKING and LOOKING and i can't find them.

does anyone know?

9. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

People have probably downloaded the full episode. That's pretty much the only way to get clips now since Omaetoy stopped updating.

10. miamirocks

Hey Horatiosangel - awesome video, as always - definitely fitting for DuCaine right now! I miss them :(

I actually just went through the 6 Seasons (yea, no life :rolleyes:) and found a lot of AWESOME DuCaine clips that I was able to get onto my computer. The question now is, when I'm done, how do I get it on YouTube. I

I have 2 questions for all you tech-savvy people:

1. I use FinalCut - is there a file I should convert the video to once I'm done? (I've converted it to Quick-Time before...)

2. I have dial-up - is it even possible to get something on YouTube through that, or do you need high-speed?

11. horatiosangel

Hey thanks for the FB miamirocks!!! :D

As far as uploading goes, I'm pretty sure that youtube accepts Quicktime format... as for the dial-up part, I think you can still upload to youtube, although it will probably take a lot longer... :rolleyes: ;) Patience is a virtue, right? :lol: Good Luck with the DuCaine clips... can't wait to see what you do with them... :D

12. purplecat17

purplecat17 Hit and Run

13. miamirocks

Thanks horatiosangel! Patience is indeed a virtue that all shippers can probably relate to, but especially DuCaine fans right now :rolleyes: (Sometimes I feel like Bob Cratchet asking Scrooge for more coal: "Can we please have just one scene with interaction...please???" 'Tis the Season, right? ;) )

Anyway, thanks for the YouTube tips - you guys have some awesome videos - very inspiring and a little intimidating... I'm working on a DuCaine video now with the song "Signal Fire" by Snow Patrol - beautiful song, featured in "Spiderman III," oddly enough.

I've actually been enjoying all the videos on here - there were some really cute CarWash clips - gotta love Ryan! Loved the EDeN video "The Scientist," too. (I think that was you, Horatiosangel, right? More props!)

Well, hope this post wasn't that off-topic. Oh, and did you notice how Alexx gave a "shout-out" to YouTube in last night's episode? I was like - hey, maybe TPTB actually watch what some fans do on there - woohooo! LOL.

14. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

15. miamirocks

Hey everyone,

You guys have really inspired me w/all your videos, so I thought I'd give this thing a shot. It's a DuCaine video (of course) but it also reflects the hardships both H and Cal have gone through, so it's kind of a tribute to both the characters, as well - I guess mostly H. I made it to the song "Signal Fire" - definitely check out the lyrics before you see the video (sometimes the words are hard to understand).

This is my first fanvideo, so please let me know what you think. It's on YouTube (my name there is DuCainefan1) and can be found at the following link:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lVy688c0CV0