Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
athy!!!!!!!! *runs and tackles you*

Dar -- Knowing Squishy she probably does, she claims Marg mocks her. but its really the other way around. :lol:

my doggie's back too, yay!

Well, i think im the only one who liked it, the skirt's ok, altho im not a big fan of the stockings, but the shoes are great, i dunno, meabe's that i love the black and white.:)

It's subtle in the way of the sledgehammer. ALthough, I must say, the watermark placement on the "Just Marg" pic makes me giggle.

Hey wait, the pic order and links were changed above. The "just Marg" was the one I was talking about. Yes, kind of an "interesting" placement there.

What so amusing with the watermark? If viewers were not so irresponsible and crop or remove the watermarks then they would not be placed dead center on the image. I asked kindly many times in that the watermarks not be altered but some just have to be ignorant of my request.

As stated before "I do not condone non watermarked HQ images to be freely distributed throughout the internet"

Shelly

^ Actually we weren't bitching at the watermark at all, if you'd spend a few seconds trying to realize what we really were talking about. Apparently you just automatically link it to bashing when someone mentions your watermark? No? ;)

Wow. We definitely need some sense of humor here. :D

Thank you so much for the pics! :)

EricaSJ said:
Hahahahaha! As much as I dislike the watermarks, the position is definitely amusing. :lol:
Yeah me too. :lol: I have the non-watermarked version somewhere in my PC but I would also save that one haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back