Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon gang. This is a Marg/Cath picture thread. Let's bring on the pics, shall we? Even if we've seen them a million times already.

From Gold Coast

Kaylyne, thanks for the pic from GoldCoast! I love that one! And Marg looks mega hot in shorts (she wears them in Gold Coast)

Love that pic too, CatherineWStokes - and I love your icon!

Yeah, Kels I still love that icon, SNOW! :D

Love both of those pics.

Kels -- We both know what I think about that picture. :D

Marg was very hot in those shorts, then also in the black bathing suit.

Thanks, and Cath looks cute in a hat.

Yeah, I can imagine what you're thinking.

I haven't watched that eppie because we only just finished the 5th Season in South Africa *groans*. But, they should have just made Marg tie up her hair so that she looked younger and maybe put on more make up. I don't think appointed another actor is the best.

In one Drew Barrymore movie, they just made Drew tie up her hair differently. She went from a 35 year old to a teenager. Tis was quite spectacular. And I know the age gap is different but with the right skills, tis possible.

Happy belated Birthday Sydney! :)
SA_Kate_937 that pic isn't from CSI but from a movie she made years ago, the movie is called "Gold Coast". ;) I haven't seen that movie either. (she's co-starring with David Caruso on that movie, if my memory serves me right)

Oh are we posting head shots of Marg? This is my fave Marg pic (headshot) Kelly..

And these ones too.. can y'all spot the difference/s between the two pics. :lol:

Dardeile said:
Ok, now I really want to know where the necklace went O_O
OMG!!! You've got a great eye Fra . :D And you were fast too.. Yep you're right.. its the necklace.
You gotta post your fave headshot of Marg cuz we want to know what it is. :D

Ok, LoL, but mina is a classic!
100th Ep Party!
normal_margcsi10.jpg

Definitely the most gorgeous woman at the party :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back