Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first, I didn't think that bringing in Keppler was a good idea because I was sure CSI could go well just with the original cast. However, he started growing on me and I actually liked him in Law of Gravity. TPTB did a really great job building it up. I don't think there was any romantic feelings between Catherine and Keppler yet, but their interaction in LoG could be a start. I don't mind TPTB pairing them up as long as they write it well. But LOL, he won't be coming back anyway. Some people might feel relieved, though. :D

It was nice to give Catherine someone that could possibly be a friend for her. Now that Grissom has gone nutty and Warrick is married and things are changing so much in the team dynamic, it seems that she doesn't have anyone she can really hang out with anymore or confide in.

As much as I ship Catherine and Gil, I really don't want to see any romantic relationship between the CSIs on screen. I'd be happy if TPTB give Catherine someone that's not a CSI and is just a recurring role. That way the viewers don't get distracted from the cases by the *insert whatever ship name* scenes even though it's just one minute per episode.

*whispers* Hi Adam!

I second that, E. no matter who I ship, I wouldn't want it to be two of the main characters together. Way too distracting from the rest of the show.

New Catherine eye candy:
csi71621CG0022.jpg
csi71603CG0117.jpg

Teh glasses *gasp**THUD*

and a real cute one:
taking a peek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back