Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe thanks a lot for the Marg/Alan pic. I really loved that one. I think I've made an icon with that pic...let me see if I can find it on my icon journal...

ETA: Found it!

0006baq3qj7.png

It's one of my icon batch for Marg's 48th birthday. :D

Hea guys, I've started to Sim actual people on The Sims 2, I usually only do clothes and houses, tell me what you think. You can see the others by visiting the other Pic Threads. I have Grissom, Nick, Greg, Sara and of course Catherine, couldn't get Warrick looking right, but anyway, here's Marg aka Catherine Willows! I think I did a pretty good job on her, compared to the others.
snapshot_72d9575e_32d957bc.jpg

^^^^I dunno how to do that and thats pretty good NikkiJamez. :D

Oh and I got the info from milkyway on bta but i sooo gotta post this cuz it has Marg and Zach Braff in one pic..YAY! :D (I wished she had one w/ Danny Devito too though)

Marg and Liev- Marg's so tiny :lol:
543496mc4.jpg

Marg and Zach and Christine Estabrook (Marg's co-star on Murder Live)
543510bc8.jpg

More Marg photos here: DeVito, Schreiber, Helgenberger, Perlman, Braff Catch "Spring Awakening" .. and click on "View Photos"

Interesting photo caption:
"Liev Schreiber brought CSI star Marg Helgenberger to Spring Awakening"
BROUGHT? Liev brought Marg to the show? Interesting. Cute, but interesting. I like how the two seem to be very good friends, only having worked together for a short time. I wonder if they had met previously.

Oh, I miss Liev already! They could have at least let Keppler live to give him the chance to come back. *grrrrrr*

Marg & Danny Devito - now that would be cute to see those two do a project together.

Love the caption on the 8th picture in that collection:
"...with CSI siren Marg Helgenberger" SIREN?! That works for me!!

NikkyJamez Sim pictures like that would actually belong in the Art forum, just thought I would give you a heads up.

Guys, the more I look at her, the more I'm starting to think that she's REALLY thin. In this season more than ever.
She's always been pretty thin, I think it's just her metabolism or something...But in the last episodes I noticed this even more.
That's what I call Thinspiration :p

I actually noticed it in those last paparazzi pics of her with the new dog, I thought she looked slimmed down a bit. I so envy her ability to stay thin, she's 48 and her metabolism is better than mine and I'm not even half her age!

CathStokes said
ehhh.. No.

just had to quote that! :lol: :lol: :lol: i don't think keppler would have been good for catherine....
it seemed as if she was developing some feelings for him and that wouldn't have been the best for her,
so i'm quiet happy he's gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back