Status
Not open for further replies.

Hottie_Cath

Corpse
New thread! :D Yay!

This is where we came from: Eye Candy #5.0

And here are our other previous threads: #1.0 ~ #2.0 ~ #3.0 ~ #4.0

* Why Eye Candy?

- Eye Candy is an expression used to describe something that is most remarkable by its visual appeal.

Destiny said:

This thread is dedicated to Catherine/Marg Pictures and Picture discussions, of a beautiful and beloved actress/character.

Please remember the rules of picture threads.
'
**Pictures Max Size 400 x 400.
**If they are bigger use the "URL" Code.
'
Pictures per post:
1 Large pic 400x400,or
2 Medium pics 130x130, or
3 Small pics 115x115.
'
URL Links: try not to do over 6 in one post please and when you do them (if your using the UBB Code box) paste in the addy you have then, when it asks for a name PLEASE do not paste the address in again.
But rather give it a name like "Cutie Pie". The reason we suggest that is because the addresses are sometimes so long it stretches the screen.
'
please keep "wallpapers and manipulated Pictures" in the "Art Forum" and just link your thread for viewing.
'
Please remember that "Hotlinking" is not allowed at any point, and will be edited, hotlinking is: when you link a picture to be viewed from a site that you do not own or operate. If you wish to have a picture viewed that belong to another site use the URL Link.
'
Regarding the naming of body parts, it was asked in Part 01, Page 23, Post 6 & 8, that it not be done, again we appreciate your cooporation when it comes to this.
'
Adding in this reminder, there is the "Adult content" rule please don't violate it.
'
Otherwise have fun. ;)

And here are the last pic posts on the previous thread:
Marg at the 2007 Wold Talent Style Lounge by CSI_Willows//
Gary and Marg as requested by WillowsWannaBe

That's it! :) Feel free to post pics now!

YAYZ! Congratulations on the new thread! :D *hugs everyone*
Erica, I knew you were going to have the pic! Thank you! I had been looking for it for ages.

^ Cool. Glad that one is what you were looking for. And you're welcome. :)

And before you guys start asking, no, Marg didn't show up at the Golden Globes. At least I haven't seen any pics of her yet...(and I really doubt she will ever show up although I do hope she does).

How about let's start looking forward to the SAGs? At least we're almost sure that she'll be there with Alan. :D

I'm hopeful for the SAG's. At least with Alan there, there's a bigger possibility of Marg being there.

yay for the new thread!!

maybe this will bring us luck
normal12thsagawards5ub2.jpg

*credit marghelgenberger.com*

Hi everyone!
i´m kinda new here... i´ve been reading this board for a few months and now i decided to join!!
i wanted my first post to be here.. because i looove Marg!!

congrats everybody for the new thread.. you´ve been doing a great job!!!

and Erica your videos on youtube are the best!!!

i´m gonna stop now

WOW!

That is one hot picture of Marg and Alan. I haven't seen it before. Thanks for sharing it.

*wipes drool off keyboard*

Welcome to the newbies :D
Help yourself, there should be cookies somewhere...Unless Anne ate them all while looking for the pic. :lol:

No Golden Globe? Mh.
-_-

Alan will have to throw her on the red carpet for the SAG's. If he doesn't I will.
^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back