Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread 4

Haha margalicious beat me to it. That's right, ladies. It was Dana who used her right hook. *giggles* According to Dana in Marg's A&E Biography, she completely freaked out and kept apologizing after they finished shooting the scene, but Marg was all cool about it. Hehe that's our girl.

Conclusion: Kay, you are completely sane. Don't worry. :lol:

Whew! It's good to know that I'm not nuts (yet)!
That way, I can bring more good Marg-lovin!
I just watched this again last night. (R.I.P. Chris)
mhcrdeathcropped.jpg

oh geez, i haven't seen that ep yet. *runs to look for it*

you were right kaylyne. Now I remember it again.. Marg was on the ground, and it was her head hitting the floor.. yup. Thanks for clearing that up :) It was funny to watch that part of her biography. And like you said, Erica, Marg was totally cool about it.

Ok thanks for the correction, kaylyne, margalicious and Erica.. guess I'll have to watch her bio again. and poor Marg it did look like she passed out for a bit in those pictures. Oow!

Now on to the pics.. I love this one, but I don't know from what event this pic is from.. theres cute puppet behind her! :lol::

And I also love this pic:

The first one is GREAT! I just love her sweater! I wish I had one just like her! And her hair and make up is lovely.

And the second one.. well, I guess we all think it, so I can say it, right? It's like she's naked :devil: That's hot ;)

I've never seen that first pic before, she looks amazing. Thanks for posting. :)

Yeah it does look like she's naked in the 2nd one. :D

Thanks fo both pic, I haven't seen them either before.
That make-up from the first pic reminds me The Late Show.

And rotflmao @ Lizzy - my lil dirty minded friend :devil:

ROFLMAO! :lol: How I wish but she's wearing her amethyst gown on the second pic, Lizzy.. it is from the 2005 Emmys. :D

Great pics, Rissa. The first one is from Marg's infamous interview on Howard Stern's radio show when she was promoting In Good Company.

really? well i think he was impressed by the sweater also.

margalicious said:
Great pics, Rissa. The first one is from Marg's infamous interview on Howard Stern's radio show when she was promoting In Good Company.
Thanks! Oh Howard Stern.. no wonder she's wearing a turtleneck sweater. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back