Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread 4

Oooh thanks for the color pics, margalicious. Looks like everyone was happy to get together again. :) And kaylyne thanks for your pic too. Everytime I see Marg and Dana together, it reminds me of "the right hook". :lol:

OMG! That's right - "the right hook"!! At least when you hear the "thump" on-screen, you know there are no sound effects added in. It was totally real!! OUCH!!

*new to cb here* huh????

anyways, i love those pics from that. you can tell the difference in her working pics and her regular ones by the poses. it's too funny.

Re: CB
The script called for Dana to hit Marg in the face (fake punch, of course). Dana missed her mark & actually hit Marg in the face, and her head thudded on the floor. *OUCH* I think that was re-counted in the Marg A&E Bio feature.

ah, thanks kaylene. haven't seen that either. but i did see her on ryan's hope if that counts.

Well, you beat me there! I never saw RH, although I think I actually did watch "Days of our lives" back then - a little bit.

ETA:
Just a little more Marg-lovin. I haven't seen this CB epi (only the short video clips), but loved this scene.
kctowercropped.jpg

^ Oh that's a great pic, Kay. I loved that scene of KC and McM. :)

I don't think these have been posted...a few new photos from What A Pair! concert. ;)

YUM! Marg's back to being the fiery redhead! It looked fabulous with that dress. I hope she keeps it that way at the beginning of S7.

kaylyne said:
The script called for Dana to hit Marg in the face (fake punch, of course). Dana missed her mark & actually hit Marg in the face, and her head thudded on the floor. *OUCH* I think that was re-counted in the Marg A&E Bio feature.

Didn't Marg hit Dana? :confused:

thanks for the pics. i am also glad the red is back. and i still love that dress.

*big grin at the pics* Spank you! And yes... I love that the red is back (even though I love her blonde hair, too). And I agree - I still love the dress, too. Still can't understand that dissing a while back. *furrows brows*

Lizzy_004 said:
kaylyne said:
Didn't Marg hit Dana? :confused:
Yeah I also thought it was the other way around.

Anyway, I love the fiery reddish-orangey hair color! And I love that dress too, tattered hems and all! :p

OK, I've gotta go back and re-watch that A&E bio again.
But it doesn't make sense if it was Dana that got hit. Since Marg was on the floor when Dana hit her, Marg's head hit the floor. Marg said she was stunned for a moment, then she jokingly mentioned that she called for a medic on the set. Dana kept saying "oh my god, I'm so sorry".

Now you guys really have me confused! Erica, help me out on this. Am I really going crazy? (Don't answer that, please!)

ETA:
AHA!!! Here's my proof of "the right hook":
(just before the incident)
cbrighthook2.jpg

(and a split-second after the fact):
cbrighthook.jpg

You've got it right, Kaylyne. Dana definitely hit Marg. In the biography, Dana talks about how she did the one thing an actor should never do: she missed her mark. End result of missing her mark was that she punched Marg in the jaw while they were shooting the infamous 'right hook' scene.

Now in the scene leading up to the 'right hook', Marg's character does slap Dana's character first so that might be what others are remembering. Marg didn't miss her mark though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back