Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread 4

Since Oprah was mentioned on the discussion thread, I thought I'd bring pics here of when Marg was on the show with Liz Devine

When was Marg on Oprah? I watch the show regularly and don't remeber seeing it.

Thanks
.:Rose:.

WarricksBabyGirl said:
Since Oprah was mentioned on the discussion thread, I thought I'd bring pics here of when Marg was on the show with Liz Devine

When was Marg on Oprah? I watch the show regularly and don't remeber seeing it.

Thanks
.:Rose:.
Oh Marg guested on Oprah in 2003. It was so long ago. :lol: But it was a fun interview to watch. ;)

Hey, i'm back, finally! I love the pics you've posted! She looks so great! Thanks everyone! :)

and the website still has pics up from when they visited her house.

I was able to watch that Oprah interview when I wasn't a fan yet of CSI. I remembered it cuz well I love Oprah interviews and I remember her funny/fun eps.. I can't remember though if it was Marg or Oprah who sat in that chair and got her butt prints collected.

Cath and Calleigh from here. I watched a couple of Miami eps cuz I miss my first fave CSI. lol!

and btw, who's this guy with them? Is he an actor or just a random person?

EDIT: OOOH Found the transcript of the Oprah show!!! What they collected was Marg's butt print. :lol:
MARG on OPRAH

Thanks for the pics Rissa . The guy in the pics is an actor, his name's Kevin Kilner.

And thanks for the transcript :) Would really love to see a clip of that.

EDIT - The Billy Peterson Website has a link for the video in their media section, I can't try downloading it because I'm at work just now, I really hope it works.

Lets keep the rules regarding "Downloading" and "Fan Video's" in mind when discussing. The link there will take you to the "Help Guide", for more info about it. Thanks. :)

CatherineWStokes said:
Thanks for the pics Rissa . The guy in the pics is an actor, his name's Kevin Kilner.
Oh thanks! I remember him now, he's Peyton's dad in One Tree Hill. :D hehe.
Btw, the Oprah you got only has the behind the scenes part of the interview. ;) But its still fun to watch.

and ot: we've got a new marg/cath thread btw.

Hey kaylyne I think this is the China Beach cast reunion pic you were talking about. I think they took this one around 2000/01 in Marg's house, by her pool. Oh lookie is that Hughie hiding in back of mommy? Haha he was on China Beach, too, it's just KC's baby turned out to be a girl. :lol: Shame that Nan Woods (the actress who played Cherry) wasn't there, though. I liked the KC/Cherry dynamics a lot.

Yeah, E, that's the pic I was looking for. (Wasn't there a color version somewhere too?)
I don't know if I've seen the early episodes with Cherry - other than some of the short video clips I've come across. Still crossing my fingers for -eventually- a CB dvd collection. Until then...*sigh*

I just wish Marg & Dana would get to do something together again - or Marg & Brian. (or all three!!!!)

Yeah, there's a color version too. It flashed by in her biography.. I like this pic. I've never seen her wearing her hair like that... You have to take a close look to recognise Marg, I think. It's not how she usually looks..
I missed Hughie standing behind her though, hadn't seen it. They look cute. He looks cute! :)

kaylyne said:
Yeah, E, that's the pic I was looking for. (Wasn't there a color version somewhere too?)

Here are two screen captures from Marg's A&E Biography that show the CB reunion pics in color. These are taken from All About Marg.

Reunion1

Reunion2

Just thought I'd bring some Marg-lovin'
margdanacropped.jpg

Always LOVE the curls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back