Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread 4

Hehe that was great eye candy, thanks Kay. Thanks for posting the drool worthy pics, too, gilgrissomsgurl. Welcome to the Eye Candy thread. ;)

awesome pics.

kaylyne, that happens when people don't post after me!!!!

Thanks for the pics ggg and kaylyne! :D I so love the booty pic, thats one of my faves. And you should watch the video of the CBS party when the photographers were taking pics of Marg.. they squealed and screamed when Marg did her booty pose. :lol: The photographers also asked Marg to show Gary and George her back pocket and her pose, but she did not. ;)

Dorks.

//

:lol:

Great pics everyone.

I love the video from the CBS party and I love that dress that she wore in the pics Rissa posted. :)

Yay, Erica is back with her lovely site! :) And also, thnx for the great pictures everyone ;)

Great pic Erica, I really wish I could see the whole movie, it looks great from the clips I've seen. :)

Awes, thats a cute pic E! :) Like Kelly, I would love to see the whole film cuz haven't seen it yet.

OMG, Rissa, I love those 2 pics. The one with Jorja makes me fall off the chair :lol:

LOVELY pics, everyone, and eeeek! "Giving up the Ghost"! Such a cute and funny movie. Marg was wonderful in it (as always lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back