Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread 4

US Weekly is dissing Marg's dress!! Hey, I really liked that dress.

Well the limelight's on her cuz she's one of the few popular actors who were there. And I am so into the blue/orange combo, I love fringes and shredded hems and I love Marg as a redhead so I don't really share their opinion. And at least her shoes matched her gown. lol.

Thanks for the Gold Coast pics! The second one=rawr!

That's a shame. I loved the dress too, it's so summery! :)

But anyway, those 'pro' opinions are odd sometimes anyway... I don't always agree with best dressed /worst dressed lists.

Yeah and i think its something the cast of Lost would wear.. shredded hems, summery gown. :lol:

LMFAO. Yeah... who knows maybe Marg's looking for a new job. *thinks of s6*... it wouldn't surprise me.

hehe, you think? *still hopes s7 redeems the show*

but why diss this? i loved this outfit. it's fun and summery. and yes, the shoes match!

OMG! I love that dress, they are so jealouse on Marg.. ;) That's the reason why they diss her :p

Half OT-ish and half Marg/Cath related. LOL...

To those who asked where BI had gone, I'm more than happy to tell you that it's up and running again. I posted about it in the websites forum and you can see the details here. :)

yay! you're back! the place looks great. just like our cozy corner but for all of csi instead!

It looks great, E! It's nice to have your wonderful caps back online.
How come this thread was back on page 2 already? Hmmmmm....guess I've gotta add a little eye candy to bring it back up.

cathleanlook.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back