Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread 4

The one thing I didn't like about that movie is that they had Jeff Kober as the moron/bad guy. I wish they would have switched Jeff & David's roles as good guy/bad guy. It would have been so cool to see Marg snuggle up to Jeff.

you know, it just occurred to me that Marg has been without clothes (or limited clothes) in a number of her movies.
Keys, Frame by Frame, Gold Coast, Lie down with lions, ER, (and more that I can't remember right now)

Hehe, I just got Frame By Frame in the mail today (isn't Ebay wonderful?) and it is SOOOO much better watching it on my dad's big screen TV. Things get bigger when you have a bigger screen :)

I'm also about to order Lie Down With Lions, but I have seen the clip of her in the Lake, is that the only risky scene in the movie?

kc_from_kc said:
I'm also about to order Lie Down With Lions, but I have seen the clip of her in the Lake, is that the only risky scene in the movie?
Yeah, I think that's about it. That water must've been darn cold. It looks like she was trying to keep her teeth from chattering in that scene.

you'd think someone would think about warming up the water, lol!

hehe i just watched In Good Company just because Marg's in it :) i forgot how good of a job she did with her part in that movie :)

~nix

*sigh* IGC. Why did they have to cut out the best Marg scene?!?! At least they put it in for viewing in the "deleted scenes" section. Also loved their little bedroom scenes. The old-married couple that still shows their love for each other. And then the kitchen scene where she drops the pan.

Ummmm...what was the rest of the movie about?! Oh well. It doesn't matter.

E-
Yes, Mr Dalton strips out of his skivvies. I love when they get caught by Omar Sharif - lying on the blanket, sans clothing. I always wonder if Omar was comfortable doing that scene, being he's from an older generation that didn't show that type of stuff.

These In Good Company pics are from aam.com:

(oh shut up! Topher Grace is cute! :lol: )

kc_from_kc LMFAO! :lol: You're so lucky.

^^ Oh I think the deleted scene where Ann freaked out in the kitchen and wondered whether she should keep the baby was a darn good scene. So emotional, so sweet and so real. Why do they always cut the REAL good scenes? SIGH.

Do you guys know that Universal submitted Marg in the best supporting actress category for the Oscars last year? Shame she wasn't nominated. Well, maybe if they hadn't cut that scene... :rolleyes:

Yep I know. I just put those pics cuz Topher Grace was there. LOL!
Oh i didn't know about that..being submitted to be considered for Oscars is already a huge compliment.

The deleted scene is one of my favourites, damn them for cutting it.

Oh I didn't realise that, maybe if they hadn't cut out such a great scene she'd have been lucky. She was still amazing in the scenes that she did have.

I always thought the ending scene (with Ann in the hospital) was interesting. If you notice the way they cut it, Scarlett was never in the room at the same time as Marg was. THey showed Dennis with Marg, they showed Scarlett opening the door, they never showed the three of them together. The reason for this is that Marg only shot the movie in 7 days. most of it was with Dennis. The only scenes she shot with the others is when they were around the table eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back