Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread 4

Are we still on bags? Or we're now on shoes again? Or are we now keen on stealing her stuff? :lol: j/k!

More red carpet bags..
2005 PCA

2006 SAG

I thought you would wanna help on stealing her stuff!...

Oooh white dress hottness!

I say we wait till she's working, then we sneak to her house... If Alan's there, will uh.. Give him squishy?

I love her hair on the 31st PCA pic, but that one was taken in 2005, and the SAG one is from 2006 ;) Thanks for the pics. Her bag on the second pic is awesome.

iheartnickcath said:
I say we wait till she's working, then we sneak to her house... If Alan's there, will uh.. Give him squishy?

coolness. but um, do we have to watch football or golf? cuz i can't stand football. i'm good with golf though. and do i get to use the pool? cuz i'm a water freak.

and my style? hello goober! we've already proven SHE'S the one stalking my style.

i'm so taking the scarf with the brown dress. i love it. and she's stalking my shoes again!!!

i still wanna know how you deal with a clutch bag. i so could not get anywhere with anything that small. i'd need goober to come with me and carry the rest of my crap.

^ Alan wouldn't mind golf. He loves golf hehe. Or poker. Do you like poker? Cuz Marg said Alan is a great poker player. :D

I think a clutch bag is more an accessory than an actual bag. Even the celebs can't get anywhere just with that. That's why we see them with clutch bags only on award shows. LOL. And I think Marg likes big bags. Just look at those candid shots of her.

well, i suck at poker. guess it doesn't really matter cuz i'd be broke in about two hands.

eh, golf. i didn't like it till i played it. now i watch it all the time.

Golf is interesting, but takes too long for me. LOL.

Tis a great shot from Gold Coast. :)

Love "Gold Coast". My favorite pic from that movie probably can't be posted on this board. It features Marg, David and a pool.

^ ROFL! I think I know what that is (hint: Rio). :D Gosh she was like a goddess in that movie.

:eek: Oh, Gold Coast is so going first! I need to rent a Marg-movie this week, seriously..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back