Extrem Makeover: Home Edition

Re: Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

Just bringing this up, new ep.

March 25, 2007 - "The Wilson Family" From Longs, SC
In this ep the music group Hootie and the Blowfish perform at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach in a fundraiser concert for the family.

In other good News The futon critic is reporting this show has been: renewed through the 2007-08 season (the show's fifth) on 3/21/07

They're taping this about a half hour from where I live right now! Reveal is set for Thursday, I think. They've been covering it on every news station and the local newspaper, www.timesunion.com has been blogging and updating regularly with pictures since they started.

They're going to be the season finale, May 22nd.

I would just like to congradulate this show on its 100th episode that aired November 25, 2007. "Swenson-Lee Family"

Wow one hundred families, and this two hour ep I had tears, I felt its hard to say, knowing that young lady was there when her father died in an accident, and then when her mother decided to date and he was an abuser, got a restraining order against him, then met someone new who was kind, only to have the abuser break into their home in the middle of the night and shoot the mom and her boyfriend, and that same young lady being the one to find them. :(

But their aunt (the mothers sister) and uncle, took the four kids in when they had three kids of their own already, and when this ep was airing she was preggy, and their home was so small and they couldn't afford to renovate it. The show also invited eight previous families they have helped and they chipped right in to give back.

This was truely one of the best episodes by far and I have teared up with many of them. Congrads to the show and good luck to ALL the families this show helps. :)

I really love this show. :) I love how they help people and create dreamy houses at the same time. These people are so gifted. The houses they build are just superb. And those families truly deserve their houses! :D

I too love this show. I challenge someone to watch it and NOT cry. And of course it doesn't help the situation that I follow this show up with Cold Case, another tear-jerker, so basically all I do on Sunday night is sit in front of the TV and cry. :rolleyes:

Back