Extrem Makeover: Home Edition

Re: Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

it not terristorial (sp?)-think its on the home channels like uk style- i always flick around and find it. sorry i couldn't be more help

Oct 8, 2006 Puts them in Hendersonville, TN for the Hawkins Family a massive F-3 tornado tore through their town, paralyzing Amy (A wife and mother), their hometown collected over 50,000 names on a petition for help.
The show will also include, Country Music Superstar Alan Jackson Performs at a Private Concert for the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Design Team and Volunteers
Crystal Gayle, Hank Williams Jr., Cowboy Troy and The Oak Ridge Boys Send Special Greetings to the Hawkins Family

Oct. 15, 2006 puts them in Minot, North Dakota for the Bliven Family -- who have a son with cerebral palsy and started a baseball league for children with special needs.
Country Music star Tim Mc Graw Invites the Family to his Concert.
New Designer John Littlefield Joins the Team

Do we know the actual song titles/artists for either of the theme songs? I'm always trying to find them...and I just hate it when it's not an actual song I can buy from iTunes! The '05-'06 song is one that I just love, and I'd like to get it. :D

I know what you mean, The band that sings the theme song "So Much" on the show's opening credits is "Of a Revolution". Also known as "OAR".

Oct 29th puts them in Tama County, IA, for the "Kibe Family. The team sends a farming family on vacation in the Caribbean while rebuilding their home, which burned down a few days before Christmas 2005.

Nov 5th, puts them in Brookings County, SD for the "Thibodeau" Family. Builds a home for a family with a 12 yr old who has undergone four open heart surgeries, with complications.

nicksarafan2 said:
and i actually met Ty!!! he was so cute, he signed his book for me, and i gave him a little bulldog sculptor wearing a tool belt, and his response to getting it was "Thank you baby" I was so happy I could have died there, he called me baby :D

Oh My Ever Loving Freakout!!!! lol, how cool, you met him??? And he called you baby??? Oh My Gosh, I would have died!

In the UK, we have just had a marathon of it on UKtv Style, so I was a very happy bunny!

I have sooo ignored this thread about where they are going to be tsk tsk my bad. But for an added addition they are up for a Peoples Choice Award, <-- Link will take you to vote. (CSI-LV is also nominated)

November 19, 2006 - Puts them in "Campbellsport, WI" The Koepke (pronounced kep-key), The father passed away passed away from cancer.

November 26, 2006 - Puts them in "Logan, UT" Janet Pauni a widow whose husband died from a heartattack leaving her and nine kids alone.

Thanks to the "Futon Critic".

They were here in Chicago last week...I can't wait to see the ep air in January. The last aired ep was an Indiana one that was in the local papers.

I wished CBS hadn't put The Amazing Race against it but I picked EHME, I like it better :)

Okay tonights ep really brought tears to the eyes, he died before they got to them, but it was good to see that some peace was brought to the family.

I love EM:HE...I am in Portugal and I have no idea what season airs right now, but my favorites are Paul, Tracy and Paige-they're so nice...

From the Futon Critic (theres no spoilers just locations so I won't be using the tag)

1-7: Kenny Machacek and Theresa Fullerton of Lincoln, NE
1-14: Noyola family of Chicago, IL

Am I missing the new eps in the UK? Because everytime I see it over here, it's an ancient one I've seen a million times. Now I love my Ty as much as anyone, but I need new eps!

And I'm seconding the Preston, Paul & Ed love. <3 <3 And Michael. He drives my other half insane, but I still like him!

I mostly cry during that show. Ty Pennington is my hero, kthnx. He is the man we all want to be when we grow up.

Next eps:

March 4, 2007 - "Tate Family" From Florida

OMG The episode with the Thomas Family was so sad and amazing, and then Ed Sanders accident I was so worried about his hand. But Ed seems to be doing well Update from Ed, it took about 200 stitches. His wife three months pregnante with triplets. But he is doing better now.

Back