Extrem Makeover: Home Edition

CSIVegasMiamiNY

Pathologist
Does anyone here watch this? The UK has new eps out so I have re-fulfilled my love for it! Me and My mum sobbed at last night's one, so sad :( yet so happy at the same time.
And, to be shallow, we had Ty Pennington to drool over, and drool (and cry) I did!!! I was just wondering as I really like this show but, if no on eposts in ages, then the mods can take it off (sorry mods!)

~xJemmax~

Re: Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

Yea, I love the stories and I love Ty!!!! i also love Ed "Limey" lol
Did you no Ty has ADHD? I thought he must have something because he's so damn HYPER!!!! Also EM:HE came to Britain! He was literally half an hours drive away from me and I missed him!! How grrrrr! :mad: lol

~xJemmax~

At first when I started watching it, I wasn't sure it was going to be something that I would be interested in, but I am officially hooked. They deal with serious subjects, but still manage to keep the emotions and humor balanced.

Lets just say that every sunday this is definitly on in our home, and if there are people visiting (lol like my sibs) its usually zip it and watch or there's the door. They usually stay and watch. I have them hooked too. :D

are you kidding me?? its like one of my favorite shows (and yes I love Ty and Ed as well) I love the way they make over a home from someone that needs it (and of course it makes me cry all the time)
but Sunday's this year will be hard for me as My other Favorite show (Amazing Race) will be on at the same time *Sighs* which to choose which to choose

I love this show too :D

it is so nice and they always help all these nice family's, it makes me wish more people did this kind of stuff for people in need.

and i actually met Ty!!! he was so cute, he signed his book for me, and i gave him a little bulldog sculptor wearing a tool belt, and his response to getting it was "Thank you baby" I was so happy I could have died there, he called me baby :D

any way good show, all the people on the show along with Ty ar marvelous and good people, I'm glad there is a show like that :D

The new season is starting out to be a good one, the show on the 24th was excellent, I did notice that they changed their theme song. I like the 2005/2006 theme song better, but the new one is pretty two.

I noticed that as well
what I'm liking about this season is how they are going to all 50 states it will be interesting to see this

I adore this show. My fav is Preston, hands down. He's just such a caring guy. And Paul! He tears up so easily because you can tell he feels every moment. If they ever came out with DVDs, I would buy them because there are so many moments I want to remember.

The cool thing, for me, about this show, is seeing the good in humanity, and it's also humbling. Sometimes, I complain about things, or things in my house, or how small it is, etc; and watching this show reminds me that I don't have it that bad... and that, for those that do have it that bad, there are some people willing to help.

I loved that, in this past week's episode (in Alaska) there were 10 different construction companies represented. People who usually competed against each other for business came together for a bigger purpose, and that's beautiful.

I love EM:HE, it is so sweet, so good, makes me cry so much, just love it.

and there going to all 50 states? cool, I'm happy about that!

and my fave is of course the Tygert, love the Ty!

who doesn't cry at this show. lol. it's always so sad, brilliant tv show. paul and preston are the best

No Ed is so mcuh better than them and Ty of course! :lol:

I have the theme songs for both seasons if anyone is interested, though some of the words might be off as the music got louder than the singer so I apologise for any mis-understanding of lyrics.

2005/2006 Season:

So much time has gone away,
come with me we have today,
together we can find away,
one day at a time.

It's not magic, but strength of courage,
the power of many, with a single focus,
there's so much that we can do,
together we'll make it thru,
we'll make it thru, woohoo, we'll make it thru.

2006/2007 Season:

I just can't believe this is happening to me,
all that I ever could pretend,
or that I could have dreamed,
my friend, it's our chance to start again,
this is our chance to start again,
no I can't believe ... this is happening to me.

Back