Everything's Coming Together Or is It? A Miami Rp # 13

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by speedmonkey2, Jun 19, 2006.

1. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Jason laughed once again, "So you like the ladies." he said lightly. "Well since you know you like the ladies...you wouldn't mind if I take her off your hands for a couple of hours?"

2. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Eric laughed. "I don't think so man" He said, smirking a little. "This girl, she's changed. She doesn't do that anymore"

3. speedmonkey2

Jason nodded, "Riiighhht." he said slowly, "She give you that speech about wanting to be a photographer to?"

(brb dinner)

4. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Eric shook his head gently, there was something about this guy that was really starting to irritate him. "Look me and Lilly are causing more problems by being together than we're solving, i wouldn't be risking what I've got if I didn't think she'd changed" He was surprised how open he seemed to be tp this guy

5. speedmonkey2

(awww your avvy is so cute, gotta love his facial expressions)

Jason nodded, "Right, man." he said. "Listen, Lilly." he said as he turned to her. "When things end up badly with this guy give me a call." he said as he turned and walked away.

6. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Eric watched him walk away then turned back to her. "Lilly?" He said, raising an eyebrow. "You wanna explain to me what happened there?"

7. speedmonkey2

Lilly looked up at him, ready to spill the beans in why she was there in the first place. She then shrugged slightly and changed her mind, "He was just.." she looked away and then back up at him, "He was an old client of mine and I we got serious." she said. "Like I told you sometimes the woman came home."

8. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Eric stepped away from her slightly. "Are you playing me baby?" He asked, crossing his arms across his chest

9. speedmonkey2

Lilly looked up at him, "What?" she asked her voice going up an octive.

10. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Eric ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "Are you just messing me about Lilly? I need to know, I've put alot on the line to be with you" His voice was getting a little more forceful with each word he spoke.

11. speedmonkey2

Lilly looked up at him. "Give me one good reason why I would mess with you, Eric?" she started. "I didn't even know you until I came to Miami." she said her voice also sounding forceful. "Why would I mess with someone I didn't even know. Why would I do that?" she asked. The truth was right there in her throat and she had to swallow hard several times from keeping it from coming out.

12. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

"Don't lie to me" Eric shouted, a little taken back at how loudly he'd shouted. Faltering, he reached for her and pulled her close. "I'm sorry baby" He said quietly, holding her tightly. His mind was in turmoil though, why was he apologising to her when she was so obviously lying about something. It ran in the valera family obviously, they were all lousy liers

13. speedmonkey2

Lilly pulled away from him and shook her head. "Do you want to know the truth, Eric?" she said as she looked up at him.

14. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Eric nodded gently. "Yeah I do" He whispered, looking down at her.

15. speedmonkey2

Lilly sighed, "When you first opened that door I had to have you. Whether if it was just for sex or to make my sister jealous I honestly don't know. I wanted the attention." she said. "But then something happend that I never experienced before I fell in love with you." she said.