Everything's Coming Together Or is It? A Miami Rp # 13

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by speedmonkey2, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

(ooo now that's a question, I don't know actually)

Eric nodded gently in agreement. "Yes it is" He said softly. Gently, he took the camera and took a picture of her in his arms. "Beautiful baby" He smiled, kissing her cheek lightly

2. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Lilly smiled and cuddled into him, wrapping an arm around his waist. "I could die right here." she said honestly, yeah it sounded cheesy but she was happy just like this.

3. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Eric laughed a little. "Now that wouldn't be very good now would it because I wouldn't be able to do this any more" He laughed tilting her head and kissing her.

4. speedmonkey2

Lilly smiled, "That's very true." she said as she kissed him back lightly.

5. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Eric looked at her for a few seconds and tucked a piece of hair behind her ears. He was so lost in her eyes he was completely inaware of anything around them

6. speedmonkey2

Lilly smiled and leaned in to kiss him when someone walked up to them. "I see you've moved on, Lilly."

Lilly tore her eyes away from the man and immediatley stood up. "Jason."

Jason shook his head, "You told me you were a one man kinda girl, Lilly." he started. "But I guess I should have known better I mean you are a whore." he smiled wickedly. "And a very good one I might add."

7. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Eric stood up and stepped protectivly infront of Lilly. "Hey man don't talk to her like that" He said sternly, reaching back and gicing Lillys hand a reassuring squeeze.

8. speedmonkey2

Jason laughed and looked around the beach and then back at Eric, "What you her new client?" he asked with a smirk. Jason took a step forward, "She's good isn't she?"

Lilly stepped out from behind Eric and put a hand on his arm, "Come on Eric let's just go."

Jason looked over at Lilly, "You know we never got to finish what we started."

9. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Eric shook his head and steeped back, moving Lilly back with him. "No man not a client, her boyfriend. And I'm a cop so I'd step away now ok?" He said raising an eyebrow and turning slightly to look at Lilly. "You ok baby?" He asked softly

10. speedmonkey2

Jason laughed, "You're a cop?" he asked lightly. "Well I was a cop once to." he said as he looked at Lilly again.

Lilly didn't say anything just stared at the ground.

11. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Eric raised an eyebrow and placed his hand on Lillys shoulder. There was something neither of them was telling him but he couldn't work out what it was

12. speedmonkey2

Jason laughed slightly, "She likes to play dress up with her clients. I was a cop, firemen, the usual." he said as he smirked at Lilly.

"Jason why don't you just go away." she said as she looked up at him.

Jason shook his head, "No, I think this guy here needs to know what your really capable of."

13. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Eric shook his head. "Don't speak to my girlfrienmd like that ok?" He said, glaring at Jason. "Look I'm asking you nicely but if you don't do as i ask and leave us the hell alone then this isn't going to stay that way for long" He snarled, moving his hand to hold Lillys tightly again

14. speedmonkey2

Jason laughed loudly, "I see your in the protective stage." he stated. "yeah, yeah I went through that to. I had the fiance, the house, the job and when she got done with me I had nothing." he said as he glared of at Lilly. "She uses people and when you piss her off she'll make your life hell."

15. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Eric shook his head. "I'm not a angel myself, it's her that should be worried about me" he admitted before he had chance to stop himself. He cursed himself immediately for showing Jason a weakness.