Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what day of the week do those extended promos and sneak peek scenes normally come out
Extended promos are seen as early as Wednesday nights lately - I always see them during Criminal Minds. The sneak peeks are usually released on Saturday or early Sunday, though the majority of those are just opening scenes here lately.

Even my guess doesn't explain why she's barefoot,
Maybe she get's pissed & throws her heels at "Nick". :lol:

Also remember, she is suppose to go missing after she has been drugged, so she can't be in the lab.
She is? Where did you read that?

(Also... in all this excitement, I forgot to give Eva props for her performance in last night's episode. I loved when she got all tough with that receptionist. I was all, "You go girl!" Reminded me of that one episode a couple seasons ago when her and Ryan discovered the children in the attic of a jewelery business and she FREAKED OUT on the adult. Girl's got some fire to her!)

what day of the week do those extended promos and sneak peek scenes normally come out
Extended promos are seen as early as Wednesday nights lately - I always see them during Criminal Minds. The sneak peeks are usually released on Saturday or early Sunday, though the majority of those are just opening scenes here lately.
Ugh, not until WEDNESDAY?! I'll go crazy!

Michya is right. The spoilers I was given implied that she's missing, as it was said that the team have to search for her.
I'm not for sure that Horatio actually sends her undercover himself...alot of times the episode descriptions say things like that when it really isn't that specific. From what I understand, it's actually Natalia & Ryan's idea ...but don't qoute me on that one.
I think this will be one of those things where Ryan is the only one who knows she's gone in "undercover" & when she doesn't return to report anything, they begin to search.

^I believe it was the very first spoilers that came out in the spoiler thread.

Michya is right. The spoilers I was given implied that she's missing, as it was said that the team have to search for her.
I'm not for sure that Horatio actually sends her undercover himself...alot of times the episode descriptions say things like that when it really isn't that specific. From what I understand, it's actually Natalia & Ryan's idea ...but don't qoute me on that one.
I think this will be one of those things where Ryan is the only one who knows she's gone in "undercover" & when she doesn't return to report anything, they begin to search.
Ah, it's supposed to be Natalia that the team is searching for? I thought it was the psychic that runs off and the team has to track down. :confused:

Although it would make sense if it was Natalia they were looking for. After all, this drug is insanely dangerous and I'm sure the team is smart enough to know that no one under the influence of such a drug should be without supervision. I wonder if, after they find her, someone (Calleigh maybe, since Emily can't do too much out of the lab?) will have to babysit her until her trip ends...

If Natalia is tripped out, I would imgaine she would be screaming and struggling and need restraining and not being babysit is the lab. I think by the time they find her, it would have been near the end of the episode. I am also very curious about her being undercover, Eva also confirmed this. I think the team had to track down the psychic so that they will know about Natalia whereabouts.

I can't wait for the extended promo...I would love to see the different version of the promo...the creepy one MJ was mentioning with her name being called. :scream:

I think
That natalia first get to the lab with no effects (as someone said earlier in this thread) and taht natalia ends up in the parkinggarage/ warehouse when she is tripping and that is how she gets missing. And I think the lab scene is a dream/reality and I taughted that someone said in the spoilers that she shot's on the team so that may happen but this episode sounds freaking awesome and I hope that it makes all our wishes come true xD

Holy :censored: Mother of :censored:!!!! What the :censored: :censored: is going on here?!?!?!?!

Holy :censored:!

::Cools down::

Wow! What the :censored: is happening in that promo?!?!?!

When people were saying Nat shot at H I didn't think it would be like that! Thank God she's a bit of a bad aim!:eek:

But it does look like it's in the lab. Either she comes back to the lab, freaks, then runs and goes missing.....or it's a dream/hallucination.

As for the fish, I think it's the guy.:) Otherwise, where the :censored: did Nat get a fish from?

Whenever that extra promo comes out someone better post it!
But :censored: DAMN! Sorry for the language people but I am pretty :censored: freaked out now!:eek: I better go say a rosary or something....wait a :censored: minute! I'm not even Christian for :censored: sake!

Damn this promo has my mind in a frazzle! I think I've gone crazier than Nat!

This is the one posted at the CBS site, it's a bit different in that there's more dialogue.
For those who can't view the link -- the beginning starts off the same with Natalia's eyes opening but you hear a woman's voice calmy say "open your eyes" ( I think it's the psychic & that she has Natalia under some kind of hypnosis or something), then when we see Natalia aiming her gun at Horatio she yells "get away from me!" & then fires.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_miami/video/?pid=hN8A_jmWWsynJuv4xqYt_5ZxwzIr4EgZ

Even aside from the Natalia stuff, the case itself looks really good. The drugged suspect/victim is going through some crazy stuff in that bathtub scene where some guy surfaces from it.

I'd really like to see the promo I saw Sunday night where you can hear her name being whispered in a taunting way...it isn't the same as what's in this promo or the one Rissa posted....or maybe I've lost my marbles. :wtf:

Thanks for posting the link to the promo, mjszud!

Holy :censored:! Natalia's "get away from me!" Look how terrified she is!

Eva is going to freaking ROCK this episode! Is it Sunday yet?!

I'm not reading this thread till after sunday...because A) I don't want to find out too much and B) I don't want to find out too much, interpret it wrong, and be disappointed ... so Until after sunday... Have a good week and CANNOT WAIT for us to FINALLY get a GOOD dose of NATALIA (hopefully)

Near the end of the promo, a scene with Walter & guys, is that the psychic's place or Natalia's house? :wtf: I think it's the former though.

ETA: So the psychic really targeted Natalia? I am not too sure if it is Natalia screaming there.

So much stuff going on here! We should dress ourselves up and then go watch this episode. :lol:

ETA: Longer promo up on YT for all to see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHOnMg2IGIQ

OH MY :censored:! Intense! Natalia!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back