Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't really get a good look at the promo either since they flew through it! But barefoot Natalia walking around the lab? Sounds interesting. I freaked when I saw her shoot at H!!! Me and my mom looked at eachother and I smiled! I'm so excited for this episode! I think it will be the first Natalia centric episode we've had or have had in a long time!!! I'm so pumped! Keep bringing on the Natalianess and no one gets hurt! ;) have we figured out if that is her black charger in the pics or not? In the pic with Ryan it looks like something is in the passenger seat of the car. I tried to zoom in and look but I couldn't tell what it is.

As far as last nights episode, I thought Eva did amazing as usual. When does she ever do bad? She looked beautiful as well. I loved the scene of her and Ryan telling the girl to keep calling! I was like "get it!" I wonder if they will bring him back again later in the season since H didn't kill him. I am getting kinda aggravated that they haven't mentioned her hearing problem at all yet. I guess it'll resurface later on since were getting the Natalia/Nick storyline now. Can't wait for next Sunday though!!! I pray this week goes by fast!

Aw come on!:cardie:

My dumb ass computer won't let me see the promo! :scream: Are you kidding me?!:scream:

God damn it!

::cools off::

Sorry bout that. Anyway, about the pic of Ryan at the car. I do think it's Nat's car, she most likely abbandoned it and ran into the werehouse. as for what's in the passanger seat I'm not sure what it is, it looks like a big blag sack with blue straps. Or else maybe its a camera man.

My guess is camera man, you can see him through the windsheild if you blow it up :)

Okay, I dumped YouTube for TinyPic.

The quality's not that great and it's a bit hard to hear, but it's the best I can do.

Enjoy.

I'm surprised no one else remembered the short shots of Natalia walking barefoot through the lab with the gun in her hand... is this a different promo than what everyone else got?

Okay, I dumped YouTube for TinyPic.

The quality's not that great and it's a bit hard to hear, but it's the best I can do.

Enjoy.

I'm surprised no one else remembered the short shots of Natalia walking barefoot through the lab with the gun in her hand... is this a different promo than what everyone else got?
I see her walking barefoot

Awesome, thank you!!

Yep, that was a different one than what played on my station. On mine you could clearly hear "Nick" whispering Natali's name....it was creepy.

I couldn't really tell if she was walking through the lab though...are we sure it was the lab? Maybe she's barefoot in the warehouse...I don't understand how she'd end up in the lab, unless maybe she's dreaming in this particular moment.

ETA: nevermind...I see that it's definitly the lab. I think she might be dreaming in that part though...wierd that she'd be there wandering before or after she's in the garage/warehouse considering that's where she tries shooting her co-workers.

And is that her hand holding the dead fish?!! This is going to be fantastically wierd.....I love it.

Last edited:
Ah, that's good. For a second there, I was beginning to wonder if I was going crazy!

Yep, that was a different one than what played on my station. On mine you could clearly hear "Nick" whispering Natali's name....it was creepy.

I couldn't really tell if she was walking through the lab though...are we sure it was the lab? Maybe she's barefoot in the warehouse...I don't understand how she'd end up in the lab, unless maybe she's dreaming in this particular moment.
Hmm, interesting. On the promo that aired in my region, we do have Natalia's name being said by someone, but it's Horatio. (My guess is that'll take place when they're in the parking garage/warehouse and Horatio is trying to chase/disarm her.)

I'm 100% positive it's the lab. It's hard to see in the posted promo, but the shots (the close up on the gun and the one on her face) are part of the same shoot and you can see in the background the odd, see-through panes of glass that are used as the walls in the lab.

Awesome, thank you!!

why the heck would she shoot at horatio if she was still dreaming then she really has gone nuts xD

why the heck would she shoot at horatio if she was still dreaming then she really has gone nuts xD
Technically, she's not dreaming. It's more like she's hallucinating. The drug that she's slipped makes her think that the CSI team is actually her deceased ex-husband.

Ah, that's good. For a second there, I was beginning to wonder if I was going crazy!

Hmm, interesting. On the promo that aired in my region, we do have Natalia's name being said by someone, but it's Horatio. (My guess is that'll take place when they're in the parking garage/warehouse and Horatio is trying to chase/disarm her.)

I'm 100% positive it's the lab. It's hard to see in the posted promo, but the shots (the close up on the gun and the one on her face) are part of the same shoot and you can see in the background the odd, see-through panes of glass that are used as the walls in the lab.

I saw it, & edited my post. :p

I saw it, & edited my post. :p
Ah, got that. Sorry; the excitement over this upcoming episode is making me work at speeds a thousand times faster than usual. :p

You get a :thumbsup: for pointing out Natalia's hand holding the fish! At first I thought it was that man holding it, but it looks a lot like a woman's hand upon further inspection! Nat, girl, what are you doing? Get that poor baby in some water! (Unless it's not actually real... which is, of course, totally possible.)

Technically, she's not dreaming. It's more like she's hallucinating. The drug that she's slipped makes her think that the CSI team is actually her deceased ex-husband.
Ow yeah she can really be tripping but why is she in the lab and that after that they are in that kind of ware house

Ow yeah she can really be tripping but why is she in the lab and that after that they are in that kind of ware house

I bet the people avoiding spoilers are hating us right now. :p

In the shots of her eyes opening, & her walking through the lab barefoot with the gun - I noticed the lighting is more orange than usual....seems like some type of dream sequence to me.

Maybe initially when she's slipped the drug she passes out & dreams this, then wakes up in a panic thinking Nick is there & she flees to the warehouse.

Or tptb could be playing it out to where we, the viewers, really don't know what's real or a dream.

I'm just hoping we have some kind of "it's not over" type of ending. I don't want this Nick thing to disappear into thin air. I want it to end on her sleeping at home in her bed & then she wakes up really quickly, gasping, then they fade to black immediatly after. :D

OMG thanks rissa for the promo! SO weird and SO awesome!

And Natalia!!!! Oh dear what are you doing? Is it her trying to save the fish? Was it her screaming in the video there too? I thought she missed badly when she tried to shoot Horatio though..lol! :p I think she hallucinate being in the lab when she is actually not in the lab but at the warehouse where she will be probably as she is trapped there. I freaking hope we don't just have Nick stalking her all episode but I like to see flashbacks or dream how she suffered in the hands of Nick and yes also her hearing, come on at least a mention!!!

Your guess is as good as mine. Wasn't someone a couple pages back just questioning how Natalia would be getting around in this episode?

I'm going to assume that tripping!Talia starts off at the psychic's shop. (The psychic is, after all, the one who drugs her. [Or so I thought I read in spoilers.] Whether or not the drug takes effect while Natalia's still there is unknown, though.) Maybe after her undercover meeting with the psychic, she drives back to the lab to report on her findings... (Horatio does send her undercover, after all.) Maybe it's at the lab when she first starts seeing Nick (Scott Powers did say he was shooting with Eva in the lab, didn't he?) and therefore freaks out, hopes in her car, and takes off to some nearby parking garage/warehouse?

Yeah, I have no idea. Even my guess doesn't explain why she's barefoot, if the black car in the photos is really hers and if she drove it, etc. Guess we'll have to wait until Sunday! (Unless the extended promo or any "sneak peek" scenes CBS uploads [crossing my fingers and toes for this!] can give us something more! Speaking of which... what day of the week do those extended promos and sneak peek scenes normally come out?)
Was it her screaming in the video there too?
It certainly sounds like her, doesn't it?

I seriously doubt she is physically at the lab. How can no one realises that she is going really off by being barefoot and carrying her gun too. We've seen Nick stalking her around the lab, so she most probably thinks that he is stalking her everywhere. Also remember, she is suppose to go missing after she has been drugged, so she can't be in the lab. She probably wakes up in the warehouse and right there her nightmare takes place. Well the warehouse is big enough for her and Nick to play hide & seek. :wtf: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back