Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Actually, it refers to the episode 8.16 "L.A". where Natalia helped that Anna or what's her name to realise that she is in a abusive relationship. But it would have been cool to know if Natalia really continues to be involved. ;)

Hopefully someone can scan the magazine for people who are not able to buy or living outside the US. I want the pics so bad. :p

The video from ET is out online now:

http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/06/88726/

The clip is very short but sooo sweet! :adore:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  2. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

great video! Eva looks stunning :) what a beautiful bride. And she looks really happy. Do you know if someone from CSI Miami was present there?

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much for the pics and the clip :thumbsup:

Wasn't Jonathan Togo supposed to celebrate the ceremony? I recall an interview when Eva said so, but then watching the clip it seems it was a woman who celebrated it (at least that's what I got despite the sound quality :lol:)

Hmm at this point, I think no one from the cast was there....oh well let's wait and see ;)

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

How sweet! I love the video (a little choppy though). It's so nice to have something cheerful coming from the Miami cast :p all the other juicy gossip drama was wearing on me!!

I'm staying tuned because by the looks of all those cameramen there will be lots more to see. :D

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Eva was beautiful,she really is glowing!
    Florry,seems Jonathan was filming something in New York(don't know if it's a film or TV movie)entitled "Bleecker Street". I didn't see anyone else from the cast either,but so glad the day was wonderful for Eva.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  6. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I don't normally post in this thread, as Natalia isn't one of my favorite characters (it's not that I don't like her, because I do, but she's not one of my faves), but I just had to comment on the wedding video:

Eva looks great, and it looks like she had a blast! I love weddings that are happy parties for all there, and it seems like this is exactly what it was. Such a sweet video. I wish her, her new hubby, and their families all the best.

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

8. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

A longer and fuller video that was shown on ET posted by someone on YT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIPWFJLr8PI (thanks!)

We get to see Eva speak on the altar, a better look at her gorgeous gown and even Kaya speaks to the camera! Simple amazing! I love everything. :thumbsup:Thanks to Eva for sharing her special moment with us. :)

Great to see Eva doing a film too! Wish we can see Eva doing more besides Miami, if she can. ;)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
  9. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Thanks for the video Michya!!Evas looks really gorgeous:drool:

10. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Wonderful! Eva looks beautiful, as always. :) I'm looking forward to getting a chance to see it.

I'm so thrilled to see Eva doing things other than CSI Miami! Both she and Jon. I hope she continues to appear in more and more projects outside CSI Miami, actually.

I'm wondering if it isn't in both she and Jon's best interest to continue to pursue projects that start to remind the audiences what they are truly capable of as actors.

While I would miss Eva terribly if she left CSI Miami, I think there are projects out there that would make much better use of her talent and beauty. It's criminal what this show has done with her and her character.

And I see no reason to hope for any changes in season 9 ... unfortunately. :(

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Thanks for the video. I notice that Kaya is standing a bit closer (ok, way closer) to her Mama than where a typical Maid of Honor would stand -- how cute is that. :lol:

I do too, but if Eva sticks by her word* then she'll be taking a much needed break now from anything other than CSI:Miami & her family.

* She commented recently that after the wedding she wanted to chill, do the "family thing", & just work on the show.

That said, I don't think anything slows this girl down -- she has more energy than all of us put together. :lol:

12. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

So true, Eva has all the energy in the world.

I just hope she doesn't shock me by saying she is going to retire or something! :lol:

I miss some Natalianess these days!

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

14. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

^She is smokin'! That's what they say. :p Perfect body for any age. Jealous and ashamed at the same time for me. :lol: Don't know how she does it but that's her job.

Why is there nothing about Natalia for S9? Where is she? Did they left her in Mexico? No mention at all. Boo!!! This is depressing. The way it seems, she is most likely to disappear once again. :(

15. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Her body is in perfect shape!:drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.