Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I interpretted the interaction between Cody and Natalia to just be Natalia being able to relate to an abuse victim. I thought she meant that she went through the same thing with Nick, covering for him being ashamed (all the normal motions of an abuse victim).
Initially that was my first thought as well, & I'm probably just reaching. It's the signal jammer that keeps sticking out to me though because it was in the room with her when Delko came to get it.

I think the signal jammer might lead to something... unless they just wanted to bring it up again so that we remembered what the f* was going on when Delko walked in on Natalia... but I'm hoping something more... PLEASE PLEASE give Natalia some consistently good stories!

Hi, all - I've got a quick question for you.

Does anyone know where I can find a high-quality version of the pictures from any of the Sacoor photo shoots Eva was part of?

Now for a question -- did anyone else go 'hmmmm' when Natalia talked to little Cody & said something about how when you keep a secret for too long you forget what the truth is?
It actually did made me went 'hmmm'. My impression was the same as CSI_Natalia but I also have a feeling she was also referring to some other secrets that she might be still keeping, none of which we know of (yet). Didn't she say "Lots of secrets"? and she was looking down, as if referring to herself. Hopefully thus there will be more storyline for her?!

What are you guys suggesting about the signal jammer with this? I am confused. Lead to?? :confused:

I can't really see her knowledge being kept silent and it has to be mentioned somehow. What I hate to see is people on both sides questioning her, why isn't she siding with this or that side, so she gets stuck in the middle. While it may be interesting, I seriously hope it doesn't turn ugly for her.

Awww! So lovely! Thanks MJ. I don't know how she does it but she really can pull off anything even though they are not her taste! :adore:

What are you guys suggesting about the signal jammer with this? I am confused. Lead to?? :confused:
Well, someone had to have turned the signal jammer back on -- I don't think it was Natalia because she wouldn't have had that "special" GSR on her that was found on it; furthermore if she had done it then I seriously doubt she'd have put herself in the same room with it.
I guess what I'm trying to figure out is if it was already there when she came in, did someone bring it to her, or did she see someone in the room with it when she was coming in. What I'm getting at -- if she did see someone with it (someone from the team) then she wouldn't want to come right out & say she saw so-n-so with it, she'd likely keep it to herself afraid of making any false accusations.

Does that explain better?
I don't necessarily think she's hiding any major secret (remember, seeing someone with it & seeing someone turn it on are 2 different things), & unfortunatly I don't think this will lead to any actual storyline. I just think it might end up where she's questioned over the device.

Erm, I have completely no idea what you are talking about. I thought of some but I think I confuse myself even more. :lol:

Why would Natalia switch back on the signal jammer? Or anyone else? Which episode are you talking about now? Sorry...oh dear, my brain is not functioning.

Erm, I have completely no idea what you are talking about. I thought of some but I think I confuse myself even more. :lol:

Why would Natalia switch back on the signal jammer? Or anyone else? Which episode are you talking about now? Sorry...oh dear, my brain is not functioning.

:guffaw:

Ok -- in 'Meltdown', the signal jammer was turned back on by someone so that the lab security cameras would malfunction -- this deleted any taped diamond theft. Walter stated that he took the battery out. Then later, Natalia was there in the room (dusting prints I think), Eric came in & asked where the jammer was, she pointed to the other side of the table, then that's when her aid went crazy on her but it was because of his wire....remember that now?

I wasn't suggesting Natalia is the one who turned it back on. I was thinking maybe she did see someone with it though. Is this making any sense to you now? I'll just PM you my theory :lol:

I just had a thought, if Natalia didn't find this signal jammer thing, then all the subsequent events might not have occurred? The burglar won't be able to use the signal jammer, the diamonds won't be stolen, etc.

Well am I the only one who was cheering (though I was quite worried) when Natalia kinda told off Eric at the beginning? Looks like she was one of the few who realised that someone died there and this was serious business. I am glad she took it out there, though she had Walter being angry with her and she had to apologise.

Seems like no one is giving her any credit for helping to break the case. Anyway, nice to know our Natalia still knows her DNA stuffs.

Btw don't care for the episode since I do not like the storyarc. Seriously what was it all about?

Hmm, now I can't say I am looking forward to the finale anymore. After watching the promo, we've got a glimpse of the ending...so what's the point? Still have to wait for months to find out if it is going to fall flat. You know the show's track record.

I loved when she told Eric off! I was like Go Natalia, Go Natalia! I also got really scared when Eric brought in that folder and was walking with a straight face on to Natalia. I thought she was the person who stole the diamonds! I knew she wouldn't do something like that but Eric's face scared me. Then the way she looked at him when he came in, that's the only thing I didn't like. ;) I seriously learn so much from this show! Especially from DNA! I really hope next episode goes good. At least we know Nat's in it at least!! That's all I'm looking forward too! ;) Though I'm not looking forward to the months of waiting for the new season to start. :( Hopefully those months will go by pretty fast. Bring on my Natalia next Monday!!!! =D

I'm glad she did it too. I don't normally like tension among the team (especially with Nat), but considering Eric was doing the very thing he scolded her for doing in S4, I'm happy she didn't just let it go.

Seems like no one is giving her any credit for helping to break the case. Anyway, nice to know our Natalia still knows her DNA stuffs.
I guess it pains these people to say "nice work" :rolleyes:

The episode as a whole sucked major boody. At the end of it all I just went "what was the point in all this?". Major let-down. Total fail.

Michya, I'm annoyed too at seeing the cliffhanger in the promo (though I loved seeing Natalia drop....that sounded bad -- you know what I mean though). I'm just hoping they've saved something back the way they did in 'Going Ballistics'. I'm sure they'll leave us with many questions until the premiere -- only problem is that I'm not so sure I'll care enough to continue watching past that date :rolleyes:

Why am I reading people saying Natalia is the someone that could die in the spoiler thread? Is someone really going to die from the finale? I am so sad now. :(

Why am I reading people saying Natalia is the someone that could die in the spoiler thread? Is someone really going to die from the finale? I am so sad now. :(

Apparently there was a bit of info in the latest TVGuide that brought this on -- I haven't read it myself which is why I have yet to comment on what I really think of it. From what little I've read from another poster, Eva says that they're all poisoned from opening a letter. It also suggested that someone will die, and that the actors won't know thier own characters fate until mid-July.

I need to read the source myself before I can judge the statements, but from what I'm getting so far -- it sounds an awful lot like what NY did last season. Those actors claimed they didn't know squat either, & they did.

As far as killing off Natalia though -- I can't really see it. I don't think it will be her.

Did anyone happen to read the NY interview on the front page? They were asked about some of the actors (on NY) being absent from episodes -- I wonder if 'Miami' had done the same with Eva & that's why she was MIA as well. And if so, then hopefully 'Miami' will be doing the same as 'NY' & do away with the "missing episodes" -- NY is aware those characters were missed by fans -- I would think Miami is seeing this with Eva too.

Apparently there was a bit of info in the latest TVGuide that brought this on -- I haven't read it myself which is why I have yet to comment on what I really think of it. From what little I've read from another poster, Eva says that they're all poisoned from opening a letter. It also suggested that someone will die, and that the actors won't know thier own characters fate until mid-July.

I need to read the source myself before I can judge the statements, but from what I'm getting so far -- it sounds an awful lot like what NY did last season. Those actors claimed they didn't know squat either, & they did.

As far as killing off Natalia though -- I can't really see it. I don't think it will be her.

Did anyone happen to read the NY interview on the front page? They were asked about some of the actors (on NY) being absent from episodes -- I wonder if 'Miami' had done the same with Eva & that's why she was MIA as well. And if so, then hopefully 'Miami' will be doing the same as 'NY' & do away with the "missing episodes" -- NY is aware those characters were missed by fans -- I would think Miami is seeing this with Eva too.

I didn't read it, MJ. Can't you give us an idea what it said? Why were the NY characters absent from some episodes? What was their reasoning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back