EU Members: Don't forget to put your clocks forward!

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Hey Liz, I think that is why they do it during Saturday night.. too many people would use that excuse on Mondays :lol:

Yeah, well, I'll just say that my computer is old fashioned, and that it doesn't changes time automatically.

Damn, suddenly it's not such a good idea anymore.
Anyone has a plan B to come too late at school? :p I used the 'My dog ate my alarm-clock' a thousand times. And they never worked :rolleyes:

Tried:
1. the bridge was open
2. flat tire
3. couldn't find my shoes (I lived 5 minute walk from school, so I could never use the two above :lol:)
4. electricity break down at home during the night, so the alarm went off way too late

I'm so glad I started this thread this morning.

In the space of 7 hours, having been shopping and to the cinema, I've managed to forget that the clocks go forward today :rolleyes:

*yawns*

Bumpseybumps.

Tomorrow is the change... or erm... officially in ...4 hours.

Makes you wonder when you are in the bar that do they close an hour early? :p

I totally didn't realise the clocks go forward tonight. I’ve been reading a book for about an hour and a half, when I went to the bathroom, our clock read 1.30am, I was like "Surly I've not been reading it for two and a half hours". :lol:

Wow, I knew the clock went forward this night, but this morning just foget it and was so confused because the show I wanted to watch started an hour earlier than supposed, according to my opinion. Just then I realised that it wasn't the Tv schedule that had changed, but that my clock should have changed. By the way, I haven't put it forwards yet!

Damn, it's going to be hard to get used to it. I'm about to fall off my chair right now... I put mine forward yesterday night. Firstly I put it REWIND :lol: My mom came into my room and she was like: " WHAT is the time?! :eek:" :lol:
Time zones always confuze me...

I hate daylight savings time! :mad: Although it's good for farmers or something, right? I'm now having to retrain the cats, they are wanting food at the wrong times...

I had absolutely no idea this was happening until we got in at 2am last night and some of the clocks had already changed. I love my sleep... :(

Back